Moving in

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV:

I stood up,leaned forward and kiss her.I was just doing it for the cameras.If i hadnt show any affection towards the camera,no one would ever believed me getting married.My lips retreated from her lips after a light peck.

"Smile",i said to her.

She looked so stunned.Her eyes opened so widely and she blinked continuosly.

"I said smile",i urged her again,smiling.

Your POV:

You were too shocked by Junsu's sudden action.You were never kissed by anyone before other than Jaejoong.Your face were soon flashed red because of the kiss.

Him making you smiled make you feel so annoyed but you still smile because of the camera.

Junsu saw you smiling and he walk towards you,and put his arms around your neck hugging you.

"Dont misunderstand.I was just doing for the cameras",he reminded you,kissing your cheek before letting you go.

*What a jerk*,you thought.You smile fakely towards his kiss and continue sipping your coffee.There is still flashing outside.You wanted to yell at him so bad but you cant because of the reporters.

But you were so confused why is your heart beating so fast.

 

-The next day-

*Nobody's POV*

Hyo Joo packed her belongings yesterday after she got back from the cafe."You better move in my house early in the morning",Junsu demanded her yesterday.

She grabbed all her luggage and walked towards the front door.She stopped before exiting her house.She took a last glance at her house.The house that have Jaejoong's scent and memories inside.

She thought moving to Junsu's house might be the great opportunity to forget about Jaejoong.She closed the door and lock the door.Locking her memories with Jaejoong there.

 

*Junsu's POV*

I opened the door after hearing the doorbell.I saw Hyo Joo at the door entrance with her luggage.I leave the door open letting her coming in herself.I dont even bother to help her with her luggage.

She pulled her big luggage inside and stared at me.

I took a sip of my milk and threw a stack of papers on the table."Sign this",i said.

She took the papers and look through.

 

*Your POV*

You were curious wondering what the stack of papers was.It was a contract.A marriage contract.

#Condition 1#

-Never intefere with my life-

#Condition 2#

-Never let anyone know about our fake marriage-

#Condition 3#

-Never question my actions-

#Condition 4#

-Never...You couldnt read on anymore.You were so frustrated but you control yourself not wanting to burst infront of this jerk.

 

"Sign the contract before i got back from work",he ordered,and exited his house.

You fall to the floor bursting in tears the moment he closed the door.In your heart,you were scolding your damn brother for creating so much trouble for you.

You hugged your knee and soon dozed off due because you cried till you got so tired.

 

-End of chapter 6-

 

Sorry for making Junsu look so bad.ahahahaah.Please comment and subscribe!Appreciate comments from silent readers!

And please take a look at my new fanfic.http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/105931/you-are-the-apple-of-my-eye-dbsk-heechul-junsu-romance-snsd-superjunior-yoona.THANKS!:D