Disappointed

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV

After dinner,I dont know why,Hyuna said she wanted to have ice cream.She never wanted ice cream since she said it will make her fat.

We headed to the nearest ice cream shop and ordered.

"Oppa,you want anything?",Hyuna tugged my arm as she ordered.

I glanced at the various choice of the ice cream.Suddenly memories hit my mind.

-Flashback-

 

"One big scoop of Lemon Citrus please!",I odered.

"What you want Hyo Joo?Orange Citrus is nice too.Ehhh,they have chocolate peppermint?",I asked,looking at the variety of the ice cream.

She giggled at my amazement of the variety choice of ice cream.

"Chocolate peppermint please.In cone",she smiled.

"Why cone?Cup is much more better.You wont dirt yourself",I said."And its much bigger",I whispered.

"I like the cone.They taste like waffles.Yum",she your lips.

"Cup is much better.I stick to my opinion",I said.

She giggled once again because of my childishness.Both of us grabbed our ice cream and exited the shop and continue our shopping.

-End of flashback-

My lips curved into a smile when i think back bout the memories.I laughed out a little.

"Oppa!Are you listening to me?",Hyuna suddenly shout.

I turned to face at her.

"Oh sorry.Chocolate peppermint in cone please",I smiled.

"Cone?I never thought oppa like cone",she asked suspiciously.

"I guess people changed",I smiled and walked away with my ice cream.

 

Hyuna POV

*I knew something is definitely wrong with Junsu oppa.He is not the same anymore.I need to take more attention on him*.

 

Your POV

You glanced at the clock one more time.Its already 10.You let out a sigh.*Why isnt him back yet*

You walked towards the dining table and took another look at it.*I guess all these will be thrown away*.

You walked back to your room and get to sleep.

 

Junsu POV

I drove Hyuna back and quickly rushed back to my house.I unlocked the door quickly and bashed in the house.

Hyo Joo was no where to be seen.

"Hyo Joo,you home?",I said as i lossen my tie from my neck.

No answer.When i walked pass the dining table,something caught my eye.

I looked at the table and gasped.

So many dish were placed on the table.The omu rice even have words written on it with ketchup.It stated *Thanks*.

*It must be Hyo Joo cookings*.

I hit my head.*Why I didnt come back earlier*.

I noticed Hyo Joo's room door were closed.*She must be in her room*.

I walked to her room and knocked softly.No answer.I knocked another time but no answer again.I unlocked the door silently.

Hyo Joo was sleeping with the lights on.*She must be waiting for me*.

I smiled and went to sit at her bed side.I curled her hair behind her ear.*She look as pretty as ever even she is sleeping*.

Then I looked at her hands.*Why is her hand like that.It must be she got burned when she cook the meal earlier*.

I sighed looking at her.I feel so bad leaving her waiting alone like that.

"I am sorry Hyo Joo ah",I whispered as i kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

I turned off the light and walked out from her room then headed to the dining table.

I sat there and finish everything she had cook on the table.

 

-End of chapter 16-

How it is?:)