Jaejoong's realisation

Unexpected Love

 

Nobody’s POV

Jaejoong went back home that night with a very confused mind.He put the keys on the table and plopped himself on the couch.He tilt his head back and rested his neck on the couch and sighed.

“Hyo Joo love me,Hyo Joo love me”,he keep repeating to make him feel convinced that she really did love him.

A moment later,when he felt a little bit convinced,he got back up and went into the room to take some of Hyo Joo stuff to the hospital for her.

He opened up her closet and took out a few clothing and stuff it in his backpack.He was about to close the door of the closet when he noticed a small notebook hidden between the clothing.

He reached out his hands and pull the notebook out.It was a small pink notebook with flowers decorated on it.The front page was written with ‘My life’.Jaejoong was very curious.He hesitate wether he should open it or not.

Jaejoong took a deep breath and  finally,decided to open it.The 1st few pages were full with pictures of Jaejoong and Hyo Joo together and small descriptions on each of the photo.Jaejoong smiled and was delighted when he read the sweet words she wrote on each of the picture.

But when it comes to a picture with a girl with broken wrist,Jaejoong’s smile faded.The picture was placed in the notebook when Jaejoong broke up with her months ago.It was written underneath the picture,’My heart had gone,my soul had left.Jaejoong oppa,why must you do this to me..?’.

Jaejoong heart ache when he saw those words.He never meant to leave her broken like that.It was all the cancer fault.

He continued to flip through the notebook and more and more sad things were written in the book where there were moments she missed Jaejoong a lot but she just couldn’t be able to see him.There were a certain pages where she wrote out how depressed was her when Junsu treated her badly.Jaejoong was angered with Junsu’s treatment and he swear he would confront Junsu.

But his anger were soon replaced with jealousy and sorrow.She started to write more and more about Junsu.And all of it,are in a good way.She wrote how Junsu comfort her when she is depressed,how Junsu confessed his love,how he expressed his love and how…he makes her forget about Jaejoong.

Jaejoong were stunned and tears started to stream in his eyes.

“So..he was right.She..doesnt love me anymore”,he whispered.

 

-End-

Sorry for the late update!:(