Realisation

Unexpected Love

Junsu POV

Hyuna stood up and walk towards me and Hyo Joo.She glared at Hyo Joo as she stood infront of me.

Hyo Joo notice her glare and excuse herself to her room.

"Errr,I will get back to my room",she said and bow a little to Hyuna.

She walked to her room but Hyuna walk towards her and stood infront of her.

She pointed her finger directly to her face and warned her.

"Dont think just because you are married to Junsu oppa,u can linger around him and attached to him.Oh,should i say,FAKE MARRIED?Just remember you are no more than Junsu's oppa fake wife.He is mine.AND ALWAYS WILL.Dont think that you can have him and-".'Enough Hyuna.Dont neeed to be so harsh towards her",I said,staring at her.

"Emm,i will just get back to my room.Sorryy",Hyo Joo apologised and head back straight to her room.I swear i saw her tears falling down.I dont know why it hurts my heart so much eventhough Hyuna is scolding her.

Hyuna glared at me and went back sitting at my couch.She was so frustrated she started yelling.

"ARGH!how could oppa forget our date?and u are with THAT GIRL!and oppa helped her.You helped her?I m being harsh to her?",she yelled,

I walked towards her and hugged her.Oh well,what can i say?i love her for who she is.

 

 

Your POV

You went back to your room with tears.Fake wife?Hyuna's words keep repeating in your mind.You realise that yeah,you really are Junsu's fake wife.You flash back the moment with Junsu just now at the mart.

He even manage to stop you from crying about Jaejoong.You were so confused.You burried your face on your pillow,remembering how Junsu's slept beside you last night.His sleeping face was so peaceful,so calm,so angelic.

Your thoughts were disturbed when you heard Junsu's conversation with Hyuna.You creeped towards the door and eavesdrop their conversation.

"Oppa,i hate you!You were with that girl and you forget bout me!",Hyuna yelled.

"No,i didnt forget you.I was just busy buying our daily stuff.I even think that i will bring you to the new italian restaurant to try out their new pasta and not forgetting the bag you wan",Junsu said.You can know from the way he speak,he is smiling.

"Chincha?",Hyuna pouted."But why are you out with that girl?Hmph"

"Oh well,she couldnt stay in my house having nothing right?Plus baby,you know she is just my fake wife",Junsu said.

Your heart felt like you are being stabbed by thousand of knife.Hearing the word fake wife from Junsu hurt more than what Hyuna said to you.

You slowly fell to the floor.You started crying again but you still can hear their conversation.

"Come on.I bet baby havent eat her dinner right?I will take you to have some pasta and buy the bag you want",Junsu said.

"Really?Omg,i love you so much oppa,So so so much?Kah ja!",Hyuna squealed.

You heard the sound of the door unlocking and soon both of them are out from the house.

You went back to your bed realising that you are not more than Junsu's fake wife and cried yourself to sleep.

 

Chapter 10 end!

Please comment and subscribe.Christmas is coming!Merry christmas guys!

JYJ wishes you merry christmas.:D