To the mart

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

We finish our breakfast and both of us went to our room to get ready to go to the mart.I sat on my bed and stared at the ceiling,having a deep thought.*Why am I treating her so good?I should have treated her coldly.What is wrong with me?*

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Junsu,are you done?”

“Yeah,coming”.

 

I went out from my room and saw Hyo Joo standing infront of my room.She smiled at me.Her dimple was showing and I thought that she is so….cute…again.I quickly search for my car keys to avoid myself from staring at her.

I picked up my car keys and got in the car with Hyo Joo to the mart.

 

All the while during the journey to the mart,Hyo Joo stared outside the window.I keep catching myself stealing glance at her whenever I have a chance.I smacked my head to let myself gain my senses back.

 

 

Your POV

You were staring outside the car window all the while to the mart.Its too awkward.Suddenly Junsu smacked himself on his head.You stared at him,surprise.

 

“You okay?”,you asked.

“Yeah”,he replied,his face flushing red,maybe because of his embarrassment from hurting himself.

You looked at him and started giggling because of his silly face.

“Yah,why are you laughing.Isit so funny?”,he cried in embarrasement while rubbing his head.

You nooded your head and burst out laughing.

Junsu looked at you and end up laughing himself.

 

 

Junsu’s POV

Why do I think she is so cute,even when she is just laughing?Whats wrong with me?I stopped myself from laughing,clear my throat and give her the i-am-serious face.

 

Your POV

You stopped yourself from laughing when you noticed Junsu stopped but you cant stop yourself from giggling.*How long have I not been laughing like that since Jaejoong left me*,you thought.

 

 

Soon,you and Junsu arrived at the mart.You got out from the car and breath in the fresh air.*Ahhh,how long have I not been out to the mart*.

Junsu got out from the car too and held out his hand towards you.You looked at him curiously,wondering why he held out his hand.

 

“Come on,we are outside.We are suppose to be husband and wife.We are suppose to be sweet loving couple,remember?”,Junsu smiled.

You stunned for a moment and hold his hand.

*Maybe coming to the mart is not a bad idea either*.

 

 

-Chapter 8 end-

 

Since today I m free,I decide to update twice!:D.They are falling in loveee~~.Sorry for the lame update.Feel free to comment and subscribe.THANKS!.<3