End year prom

Unexpected Love

 

Junsu POV

I didn’t go to work for quite a few weeks because of my injuries.All I do was stay at home,spend time with Hyo Joo.

She took care of me every single day,cooking and changing the plaster of my bandaged leg.

I unknowillingly smiled when I saw her cooking for me.Everytime she cooked,I would sit at the stool on my kitchen counter and enjoyed every scene of her cooking for me.She..really felt like my wife.

And of course,she is.But,my feelings towards Hyuna haven’t faded eventually.My heart will still hurt when I think about her because of her betrayel but Hyo Joo never fail to makes me feel better.

She would stay beside me and comfort me whenever she noticed my expression changed.

I am glad I have her with me.

 

Your POV

You woke up early one day to clean the house since new year is approaching.You don’t know since when you actually felt like the house was yours.You felt like you are Junsu’s real wife.

You woke up,tied your hair into a bun and started cleaning.Junsu was still asleep,so you clean the house quietly,scared that you will wake him up.

You took the small ladder out and climbed on it to wipe the picture frame that was attached on the wall.

Suddenly you heard footsteps coming from behind.You turned to look at Junsu when you suddenly misplaced your foot.

“Ahh!”,you yelped as you fell down.

“Becareful!”,Junsu yelled as he ran to me.

Luckily,Junsu was there to catch you and you fell onto the floor,unharmed.

You opened your eyes to find out Junsu was above you.His eyes was there,staring fixed on yours.

He came closer and closer as both of your lips getting nearer.You closed your eyes,thinking that he was gonna kiss you when suddenly the phone rang.

Junsu got up and answered the phone.You don’t know why you felt so disappointed.

 

Junsu’s POV

My heart felt like it has stopped when I saw her falling down from the ladder.I quickly ran to her and luckily,I managed to catch her on time.

She landed on the floor with my arms around her back and I fell above her.

I lean upwards and looked at her.I wanted to ask her wether she is okay but my attention turned to her kissable lips.

She opened her eyes slowly making me have the urge to kiss her beautiful angelic face.

I got nearer to her lips without my conscious and when I wanted to kiss her,my phone rang.

I got up reluctantly and answered the phone.

“What it is YooChun?”,I grumbled

“Sorry boss for disturbing your holidays,just to inform you,the end year prom is in 5 more days”,YooChun informed.

“Okay.”,I replied and hang up.

I turned to Hyo Joo who just stood up,dusting the dust off her shirts.

“I guess we need to do some shopping”,I smiled at her.

“Eh,shopping?”,she asked confusingly.