Bar propose

Unexpected Love

Your POV:

You went down to the bar that evening alone and keep drinking thinking bout what Jaejoong said to you last time.You thought you were having a nightmare when he said that he cant be with you anymore.You keep ask yourself to wake up but its the reality.

 

*Flashback*

"Hyo Joo yahhhh,oppa promise oppa will marry you no matter what happen.Oppa love you so much that oppa cant live without you",said Jaejoong.

"Oppa better keep your promise or i will punish you to buy me my favourite ice cream!",u giggled and peck him on the lips.

He smile and peck u back and hug u back tightly.That time u thought you were the luckiest girl in the world.Having him with you means the whole world to you.You never knew he would leave you one day.

 

*Few hours before you went to the bar*

"Hyo Joo,i dont think i cant be with you any longer.I dont think i love you anymore.Lets break up",Jaejoong said looking at you coldly.

"Oppa ple...pleeas..pleaseee dont jok.....jooo..joke anymor..ee..lets have ou...ourr lun..chh",you said trying to think that he was just joking.You hold his hand and pulled his arm.

He let go of your hand and keep looking at you."I am not joking Hyo Joo,I really cant go on anymore with you.I feel so sick being together with you.Please just agree with it",he said.

"Whyyyy oppa,i thought you promise you would married me!!!why you wanna leave me!you know i cant leave without you!You said that yourself,whyyyyy whyyy whyyy you wanna leave me!!",you started crying and keep hitting his chest lightly.Your tears unknowilligly just keep felling.

"I am sorry Hyo Joo yahh.I m so sorry.You will find a better guy,i m sure.I will be leaving to Singapore tommorow,so stop finding me.Bye Hyo Joo",he said and just left.You,in your tears look up and you caught a glance on Jaejoong's back.A man that you love so much and you thought you will be forever just left you.You felt like you have nothing in this world anymore.He meant everything to you.

 

*Back to the bar*

You were gulping down a glass of beer,tears forming in your eyes and you didnt notice a guy sat down next to you.

"A glass of beer like this drunk lady here",he odered.You look at him and look back and continue gulping down more beer.

"One more here",you said.

"Geez,lady you should not drunk yourself up.Its not like its the end of the world or something",he rolled his eyes and said.

"Whats does that gotta do with you punk!Yeah,my boyfriend left me and its the end of the world for me.YOU GOT A PROBLEM?",you got furious and scolded him.You continue gulping down your drinks.

"Oh yeah?i m trying to be nice here and you shouted at me.GREAT.its not like you are the only one that is being sad right now.My girlfriend rejected my proposal and what is more sadddening than that?",he cried and gulp down the beer he odered.

You looked at him and you saw tears forming in his eyes too.You patted his back and gave him a nod.He looked at you,confused.

 

Junsu POV

*Flashback*

"Will you married me baby?I love you so so much.Please marry me",I kneel down,took out a ring and handed it to Hyuna.

"Oppaa,i cant.You know i cant leave 4minute right.Even now we are dating,my president dont even know.How am i suppose to married you?"Hyuna sighed.

"But we have dated for 5 years,why cant you tell your president?You cant leave your carrer for me?"I cried.

"And this 5 years cant you see how many scandals have come up?My manager oppa was covering up for me for the whole time.And i bet there is paparazi here all the time.My carrer is at the peak now and this is what i wanted to achieve.You know this is my dream oppa.If i get married now,all my effort would be gone.I m sorry oppa.I just cant do it.I m sorry."Hyuna said and walked away.

I stand there looking at her sighed and sat down on the sofa.

 

*End of flashback*(back to the bar)

I was confused bout this girl sudden kindness.She was so angry just now and now she patted on my back?I looked at her and she was still gulping down more and more beer.She looks so sad.She dont look bad at all.Why would her boyfriend leave her?I look at her face.She is so pretty.She has a pale face and she even had a dimple.Her body feature was perfect.She wasnt fat nor thin.She just have a moderate size that every girl wants.And she..I slapped myself to concious.Why am i observing her?I drank all of my beer one shot.

"One more",i odered.

"One more here too",she said

She suddenly looked at me and said",Hey,lets get drunk together".

I looked at her curiously and nooded my head.We drank and drank and drank until both of us got drunk.We even talked and laugh together(when they were drunk).We just keep drinking till both of us pass out.

 

*The next day*

Your POV

You open your eyes,sit up on your bed and rub your eyes.You notice that your head was hurting from all the alcohol yesterday.You hit your head and you realise that you were not in your room.You were in a hotel room and you look around the surrounding.Suddenly,you realise that there was a guy sleeping beside you.You wanted to screamed but controlled yourself to prevent from waking him up.You quickly get off from the bed,pick up your purse and headed straight for the door.Your head was still hurting but you tried to think what happen last night.You sat down at a bench near a park and look through your purse to find out is there anything missing.You caught a glance at your identification card and you screamed.Below your name,it was written KIM JUNSU.You thought,if the name is there,it is means that we are married?wth?

 

-Chapter 1 end-

 

How isit guys?:D.pls comment and i will update very very soon.:D.n yeah the identification card thing,if some of you dont get it,its when you are married,the name of the person you married will be in your identification card.So yeah.:D.