Chapter 9

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

After Chanyeol introduced me to all of his friends, I noticed that there was one missing. The most important one, actually. Xiumin. I silently wondered where he could be as I smiled at D.O., Baekhyun and Lay.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of a door opening. I turned to look at that direction, and that was when I finally saw him. He looked even more dashing in person. My heart was beating crazily against my chest, as I stared at Xiumin with my mouth slightly agape.

I felt as if time had stopped in that exact moment. I was astonished by the handsome figure standing in front of me. He was flawless. Captivation irradiated off his skin, and I felt helpless and breathless.

He had perfect milky white skin and gorgeous black colored hair, which was cut lower on the sides. His jaw was sharp, very defined, which only made him look more striking. At the top of his head, where the longer strands of hair were, he had the hair tied into a ponytail. So much for being adorable. He had slightly oversized clothes, and I noticed that he was almost my height. That was okay, as long as he wasn't smaller.

Finally, he raised his head and his eyes fell on me. He just looked at me with no expression whatsoever, and I didn't know what to do. I finally turned to look at Chanyeol with pleading eyes. They were screaming, 'Help me!'

Chanyeol just smirked and pulled me by the arm. "Hyung, this is Sun-hee, the girl that kept me company back in Busan."

I was frozen and didn't know what to do. I couldn't even bow!

Oh, my God, I'm so ridiculous.

"Wow, uh, it's really nice to meet you. My name is Kim Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin. It's a pleasure." He bowed his head.

He was so cute! His eyes were so big and pretty, and I had no regrets on having a crush on him. Who knew that I actually had good taste in men?!

I gulped, then smiled warmly. "I'm Kim Sun-hee... Chan's friend. It's my pleasure, and it's really great to meet you."

We stared at each other, and then I had to avert my gaze because the eye contact was driving me mad.

After a while, we all decided on going to the living room. Some of them sat on the couch, others grabbed a chair, and the remaining ones sat on the floor. I sat on the floor, right in between Xiumin and Chanyeol.

"How about we play a game? I mean, since we don't really know you," Lay offered.

They all agreed, and finally, so did I. We settled in playing two truths, one lie. The game basically consisted on what you can already assume. One says two truths and one lie about them-self and the victim chooses which one out of the three is the lie. Since I was the unknown person to them, I was the one who would be saying the three facts. They had to decide what was true and what was not. Every time one guessed wrong, they had to take a shot of Soju. Hehe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter