Chapter 6

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

It had been five days since I first became friends with Chanyeol. I must admit he's incredibly nice and really cool. We had a lot in common, our mentalities were quite similar. We even spoke informally to each other already. It was really good to have him around.

My parents never really showed up, because of something to do with work, and I ended up staying alone. Thank goodness, Chanyeol was there all along.

Coincidentally, Chanyeol and I were leaving on the same day. He asked me to travel back to Seoul with him, since he 'liked my company so much'.

For the past few days, we explored around some more(went to restaurants, shopping, or just walked wherever), had fun in the pool(I tried to prevent him from seeing my body), watched movies in either one of our rooms, and randomly hung out around the hotel. We received weird looks everyday, mostly because everyone was so old, and apparently, it was disturbing for them to see a young pair of kids messing around.

"Please, come with me. I'll pay for us both. Please? Just one party."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Chan, I don't want to go partying!" I whined. "I want to rest. Why can't we rest?"

"Because we've rested a lot! Come on, don't be such a party-pooper. Just this once, please? I promise you'll have fun with me." He pulled out his secret tactic... his great aegyo.

I wanted to slap the pout off of his face, but he looked so adorable. I finally sighed in surrender. "Alright..."

He smirked. "See? I always get what I want."

"Ya, don't be so full of yourself, or else..."

He gave me a defying look. "What?"

"I'll stay."

"No! No. I'm kidding, okay?" There was a small smile plastered on his lips.

~~~

"I already went to a club called 247 Lounge, I think. I had a great time... We could go there?"

"I think that's our main option. It seems to be one of the most popular ones." He took a mixed black and white blazer and put it over his plain black shirt. "We're matching," he said, winking at me.

I looked down at my clothes and remembered that my dress was black and white, as well. "I'll just go change this dress," I said as I turned around.

"Ya! Are you serious?"

I laughed. "I'm kidding."

"Aww, I knew you'd love the idea." He grinned, and his smile was so bright and big.

He was about to pinch my cheeks, when suddenly, "Don't," I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter