Chapter 34

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

Why... why did you kiss me back?

The question echoed through my mind as I stared at him. In all honesty, I didn't know what to say, because anything that left my mouth could rat me and my feelings out. But at least I knew that he liked me back.

"I think it's better if you leave," I muttered. I got back on my feet and was about to step away from him, but he suddenly gripped onto my wrist and pulled me back, resulting in me landing on the bed.

He gave me a stern look. "Are you going to avoid it forever?" he asked, still holding tightly onto my thin wrist.

I gulped, feeling weighed down by his eyes of steel. "Why do you keep bringing it up?"

"Because it's driving me crazy." He let go of my arm and used his now free hand to caress my face. "I'm going crazy for you." He my hair with his other free hand. "And I want to feel those lips of yours again," he said shyly, causing my eyes to flutter.

So do I.

I took a deep breath, still staring into his wide brown eyes that I had found myself daydreaming about for days. "Why..."

"Why, what?"

"Why don't you?" I gulped the lump that had risen to the back of my throat. "Why don't you kiss me?"

"Because," he began, "I don't want you to feel any more uncomfortable." His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips. "But I'm dying to kiss your lips, because honestly, I haven't stopped thinking about them ever since."

I thought I was about to have a heart attack, since my heartbeat was erratical and my breathing uneven. I turned to look away from him, mentally cursing at my burning cheeks.

He held my face and turned me to look back at him. He looked desperate. "Say it, say that you don't feel anything for me... that way I can move on and stop hurting so badly."

"Chanyeol, I-"

"I don't want you to feel burdened because of me, but I'm dying to know. So just tell me. Don't be scared to say what you feel... if you like him better, then it's fine with me, but please, let me know. I can't sleep, I can barely eat, I can't concentrate. I need to know." He breathed heavily as his eyes bore into mine. "Please say something," he said after a short silence.

I was so overwhelmed that my entire body was burning. I was blushing hard, as well as falling deeper for the boy in front of me. In that moment, I knew. I knew that I couldn't keep on bottling my feelings any longer. I also realized that I couldn't avoid loving him because I didn't want to get hurt, or hurt Xiumin, too. But my feelings were too intense, intenser than a thousand burning suns.

"I- uh," I began, feeling shy and unsure. "Do I really have to say it?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter