Chapter 2

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sunhee

"I'm sorry," I said as I raised my head and was quite stunned by what I saw. The guy before me was wearing shades and a face mask, along with a bandana pushing his hair back and a snapback over it. He could have easily been mistaken for a criminal or a thug. Who even wears sunglasses at night?

He just nodded, lowered his sunglasses and stared down at me. There was something familiar about him, about his eyes and nose, but I couldn't put my finger on it. "It's okay," he said in the deepest voice I had ever heard. I found that pretty hot.

"Yeah, al-"

He abruptly resumed his walk and pushed past me.

"Wait," I said a bit too loud for my liking. He turned around and stared at me expectantly. "Have we met before?"

"No."

"Are you sure? I mean, you look-" I was cut off yet again, this time by his deep voice.

"I would remember you." And with that, he turned around and left me there, more confused than ever.

What the heck was wrong with that guy? And what did he even mean by I would remember you? Tsk, boys nowadays... I swear to God.

I shrugged it off and headed back to my room. Right when I closed the door, my phone rang.

"Eomma!" I exclaimed once I accepted the call. "When are you getting here?"

"That's precisely what I wanted to talk to you about... We won't be able to make it there tonight. Something came up, and we'll have to stay in Seoul for a few more days. I'll let you know until when exactly. Have fun there on your own. Meet some people, go out. You have your credit card, so money won't be an issue. We're truly sorry, really, but you know these things are out of our control most of the time."

I tried to hide my hurt and said, "It's alright, eomma. Tell dad I love him. I love you, too. Good luck with work," in the most cheerful tone I could manage to get out.

"We love you, too, Sun-hee. See you in a few days."

Instead of feeling bad about the news I had just received, I tried to look at the positive side. Without my parents there, I was free to do as I wished. I could even sleep elsewhere, or bring anyone over and do as I pleased. But... as I mentioned before, I was too shy to bear, so bringing boys over and sleeping around was definitely not an option. Still, I could get drunk and do whatever the hell I wanted. I was a twenty-one year old, free girl!

~~~

After watching TV for little over three hours and having 'dinner' in my room, I took a nice, refreshing s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter