Chapter 35 - The End

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

It's been eleven months since Sun-hee became my girlfriend. Honestly, these have been the best months of my life. She's the most supportive and loving person I could have ever asked for. Although we both have tight schedules, she usually comes over to my house, the studio, or the venues, just to "make sure I am fine".

As a couple, we have our ups and downs, usually over silly things, but we always manage to sort everything out. I always think of her when we're far away. Even when I have a thousand other things to think about, she's the first thought that crosses my mind. I love her. I wouldn't change a thing. Although we are both still young, her being 22 and me being 24, my feelings for her only increase every single day. I guess you can love thoroughly even when you're young.

Even Xiumin eventually learned to accept our relationship and with time, everything went back to normal. I knew he was hurting, and so I made sure to look over him every so often. The other members supported him through his pain, as well. It only took him a few months to recover and go back to being his happy self. Nowadays, Sun-hee and him are great friends.

"Hyung, Sun-hee and I... we're together."

He stared at me with those sharp glossy eyes.

I felt a pang of guilt hit me, but hey, I wanted her, too. "Ya, please don't cry. I'm so sorry, hyung, I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I just-"

"Don't," he simply said, sighing deeply. "The truth is that I'm truly hurt. Still, I'm glad you're both happy. Please, do not worry about me. I'll be okay. Love each other deeply and treat her right, like she deserves to be treated."

"Hyung-"

"I'll be okay." A single tear slipped from his left eye. He turned his back to me and slowly walked away.

Ever since that moment, Xiumin became quieter than usual. But as the months passed, he managed to become cheery and giddy all over again. I guess everyone's support did help him. I knew that he'd meet someone worthy of him someday... but that was just not my Sun-hee.

About her illness, well, she has certainly gotten better. We now share a trainer and work out all the time. She exercises when she is free from school and homeworks, and I exercise when I have free days. So she eats healthy foods and works out every so often, managing to keep a good figure, although I'd still love her if she didn't do any of those. I guess she does it for her own self, because she wants to feel good about herself.

Anyway, our relationship is still kept a secret from the world. Some of our outings have managed to leak to the internet, but I would often make sure to 'clear things out'. No one has ever found out who Sun-hee is, thankfully. We always cover ourselves properly and try to not act romantic towards each other in public. She frequently wears her boy attire, and everyone still believes that she is a boy. Only the boys know Eun-hee's true identity.

~~~

We were currently sitting in two lawn chairs in her backyard, staring at the light blue sky. I turned to face her, lowering my shades. "Wanna take a dip?"

"Nah, I'm good," she said, waving me off.

"Ya, I'll be gone from tomorrow till next week and you won't even spend time with me. What's up with that?" I scowled, although she wasn't looking at me.

"I just don't wanna go in the pool, not now."

I groaned and suddenly got up. She lowered her glasses and raised an eyebrow at me. I walked up to her and lifted her up, carrying her bridal style. She squirmed as she slapped my chest, but that didn't stop me. I strolled over to the pool, ready to jump in.

"Ya, you idiot!" she screamed while giggling, once we had resurfaced.

I laughed, too. "The water is so refreshing, I don't understand why you refused to get in, pabo girl."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. "You love this pabo."

"How can you be so sure?"

She glared at me. "Ya, what are you saying?"

"That I love my girl, and I'm so lucky to have her." I batted my eyelashes and puckered my lips up, waiting for a small kiss, which she did give me.

"I love you, too." She smiled that priceless smile of hers, the one that drove me crazy.

An hour later, we found ourselves lying lazily on her room's floor. We bathed and roamed around the pool for a while, then took a short shower, and that was that.

"I don't want you to leave," she whined, my hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter