Chapter 32

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

The next half an hour went by as a blur. It had already been about one hour and a half since our dare had started, meaning that there were four hours and a half left. Fudge.

We were both currently lying down, facing the ceiling, with our hands crossed over our chests. We were so close. I felt Chanyeol turn to face me, but I chose not to face him, as well. Still, I was looking at him from the corner of my eye. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed, as if he were so deep in thought. He was staring intently at me. His sizzling gaze was driving me mad by the second, making it harder to not turn to look at his beautiful face.

Suddenly, he climbed over me and was now laying on top of me. Literally. This took me completely aback, causing my mouth and eyes to open widely. The distance was nearly unbearable.

Dugeun, dugeun.

"Ya, what are you-"

He cut me off by placing a finger over my lips, and then skimming it all the way down to my neck. I felt my body grow shivering.

Oh, my God.

Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. I stood still, not knowing what to do. He was kissing me. I instantly pushed him away. With flaring cheeks and wide eyes, I gulped audibly.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what-"

I don't exactly know what got into me, but I cut him off by closing the thin gap between us two, pulling him closer to me and reconnecting our lips.

I've been meaning to do this for over a month.

At first his lips were hard on mine, and even my own mouth was somewhat stiff, but after a while of being in that position, we both softened to each other, and the kiss became warm and comfortable. I still couldn't comprehend what exactly was happening, I just knew that there was no other place where I'd rather be.

Our lips were locked, so that my lower lip was between his two lips. Then, he lightly swept the tip of his tongue over my lower lip. I opened my mouth wider, allowing his tongue to slowly slide into my mouth. We both kept our tongues in motion and our touches light, and I won't deny the fact that I was floating on cloud 9.

Chanyeol's hands traveled all over my sides, at the same time as his mouth explored my own, and then moved onto my neck. A few soft moans escaped my lips as I dug my fingers in his black hair. I wrapped my legs around his waist, getting into a much more comfortable position.

After possibly leaving a visible love bite near my clavicle, Chanyeol raised his head and stared into my eyes. "I have something that I have to say, but I'm so excited right now that I can't think of the right words." He leant closer to my ear. "So let's have a talk when we're done, okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter