Chapter 3

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sunhee

I woke up with the hugest headache I'd ever had. So much for recklessly drinking. I decided to take a shower once I had a painkiller. Slowly, but surely, the events from the previous night began flooding my mind. From drinking and dancing, to bumping into mystery guy, to vomiting right after I got into the room. It was all very clear in my head, thankfully.

I lied down until the ache was no longer there. It got kind of boring, to be on my own doing absolutely nothing. I was all alone and I couldn't think of anything to do. I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was shining extremely bright that day.

"It must be so hot outside," I muttered. "I guess I'll just go to the pool..."

The good thing about the pool area in this place was that mostly all guests were either businesspeople or tourists. Neither had time to go to the pool area, since there was so much to do in this city, therefore I knew I would feel comfortable and safe in my swimsuit.

I quickly changed into my swimwear and put on a flowery dress and some flip flops. I grabbed my phone and room key, and went downstairs. The pool area was in the fourth floor, so the elevator trip was short.

As soon as I stepped into the sunlit, indoors pool area, I noticed a few people. Most of them were pretty old, ages ranging from 40-60.

I had grabbed a towel on my way in, so once I found a nice spot, I placed everything on a white lounge chair. I quickly stripped out of my dress and threw it on the chair, as well.

I felt very uncomfortable, although no one was probably watching, but still. I jogged rather fast all the way to the steps that led into the water, but bumped into someone on the way, and tripped because the floor was slippery.

The person wrapped their arms around my waist, and somehow mine found their way around the person's neck. I let out a squeal. We both fell into the water, because apparently, we had both lost our balance and the floor was slippery. It felt as though it was all happening in slow motion.

Water entered my nostrils as my body sank in the pool. I quickly resurfaced as fast as I could, gasping for air. Once I finally had the chance to take a glance at the person's face, I knew exactly who he was.

Oh, no. He's going to murder me, I thought. "I'm really, oh, so sorry, I swear! Please, forgive me!" I said as mystery guy stared at me with unforgiving and raging eyes.

"You're always on the way!" he said in a loud tone, but not loud enough to gather any more unwanted attention.

My eyes drifted from his familiar ones to the water, and then, I accidentally caught a glimpse of his fair chest. It was pretty damn bony.

"I- really, I-I'm so sorry." Just then, I noticed that his arms were still wrapped around my body. I hurriedly removed them from my waist.

His eyes widened a bit, but went immediat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter