Chapter 13

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

I felt all happy inside when I received her response. Don't think wrongly, it was only because she still thought of me as the best. I was still over Xiumin, although she liked him. Did that bros before hos thing apply on us? Sorry, hyung.

The next day, I woke up full of energy. I exited my room, yawning, and made my way to the kitchen, where I prepared myself some breakfast. When I went to the living room, I realized that some of the guys were here, as well.

"Annyeong," I said as I sat on the couch.

They all said hi, too. Most of them were minding their own business, paying attention to their phones or whatever breakfast Kyungsoo made for them. Xiumin was the only one who sat thoughtful beside me.

"So, Minseok hyung, how did your date go?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. When I noticed a blush rise to his face, I said, "Don't be shy," and smirked.

"Ya, Park Chanyeol!" he exclaimed as he playfully glared at me. "I, uh, had a good time," he said in the lowest voice I had ever heard him use. So much for trying to keep on the 'older tough member' act.

"What was that? I couldn't quite catch it," I said in a teasing manner.

Xiumin just rolled his eyes and looked away. Then, he looked back at me. "We actually had a good time. It went better than I had expected."

"I heard that you kissed her forehead," I said as I ate my sandwich. "I'll just say this once, do not think about hurting her. If you're not planning on befriending her or dating her, then don't get her hopes high, please."

"You care so much," I heard him whisper in kind of an annoyed tone, but I knew it wasn't meant for me to hear. "Don't worry. I don't mean to do her harm."

"Good." I chewed some more. "Another thing, don't even think about kissing the girl for the sake of it. Try that when you have met her well and are sure about your feelings."

He groaned. "I should be the one telling you those things," he said, clearly annoyed.

"Someone's moody. Is there something wrong?" Baek asked, butting into our conversation.

"I'm alright," he said before getting up and exiting the apartment.

There was something troubling him, and only God knew what that was. I considered asking him once I had taken a shower.

"Hyung," I said loudly as I rang the doorbell and knocked on the door. "Open up."

Finally, he decided to open the door. "Is there anything you need?"

"What's bothering you?" I asked as I let myself in.

Xiumin sighed and followed me into the living room. "Nothing's wrong," he said with a small smile on his face. "I'm just thinking things through."

"But hyung, I thought you liked her?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter