Chapter 7

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

The night was young and so were we. We danced together for the entire night, and not only did we grind, but we also jumped and moved around. At one point, the dj played two of EXO's songs, Call Me Baby and Love Me Right, and Chan did the whole choreography for me while I laughed uncontrollably. We were weird kids.

"Sun, I'll go to the bathroom, and then grab a drink. Don't move, alright?"

"Okay," I said over the loud music.

Once he left with a smile on his lips, I kept on moving around and doing random stuff with my arms. I had my eyes shut, in order to somehow feel the music. Don't judge me.

Suddenly, I felt someone's front press against my back. I knew it was Chanyeol, or so I thought, so I kept on dancing. It got a bit heated up, when the person's hands began roaming around my body. For some reason, I was paralyzed and didn't do anything to stop them. Then, out of the blue, there were lips pressed onto my neck.

"Chan," I managed to choke out, but couldn't speak much because I felt somewhat ticklish and was frozen. Still, there was a dirty sensation behind this. I grabbed the person's hands, trying to pry them off my body, but they resisted and only held me tighter. I tried to move, but I couldn't. "Chanyeol, what are you doing?" It wasn't until I finally looked up that I realized that this wasn't Chanyeol, but some ert instead.

"Get away fro-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because the dude was pulled back and pushed to the floor. By Chan.

"What do you think you're doing?" Chanyeol screamed at the guy. "Don't you know when to stop? This girl," he stopped mid-sentence, grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me to his side, "She's with me. For your own safety, I suggest you stay away."

The guy looked afraid, and he just nodded. We had drawn some attention upon us, but we just shrugged it off. I still felt dirty, but I was glad that 1) it wasn't Chanyeol who was forcing himself on me, and 2) he was the one who saved me.

"Let's go, yes?"

I nodded and wrapped my hand around his. He smiled and pulled me out of the club. We took a cab back to the hotel. The ride wasn't long.

"I'm so tired," Chan whispered as we got into the elevator.

"So am I," I said, resting my head on his chest.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders for the rest of the elevator trip. I felt safe in his arms. We weren't lovers, not even close to being, but we had gotten so close in, what, five days? He was like an older brother to me.

We stepped out of the elevator and walked up to my room. I opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter