Chapter 30

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

It was the following Sunday, at around six in the afternoon, that I received a text message from no other than Byun Baekhyun.

From: Baekhyun

Hi, Sun-hee. It's Baekhyun. I wanted to know if you were free today? I'd really like it for you to come over. You're fun to be with.

I was somewhat confused, since he had never asked me to hang out with him, but I decided to go. I quickly stepped into the bathroom and took a quick shower, then got dressed into some tight jeans and a shirt. I didn't really dress up to go to Chanyeol's house, since it was, well, Chanyeol's house.

I had Hwanchul drive me over there, where he dropped me off and immediately left, since my parents were in town and required of his services because one of their drivers had caught a cold.

I made my way to the second floor, where Chanyeol's flat was.

"Ya, Sun-hee-yah~ you came!" Baekhyun exclaimed once he fully opened the door.

I raised an eyebrow at him, but found myself smiling. "Why did you invite me over?" I asked as we walked into the living room.

"Just because. Chanyeol will be accompanying us in a few. He said he has to look presentable for you." Baekhyun winked, and I felt my stomach clench. Did he know?

I gulped, hoping that he wouldn't notice. "Okay."

"Okay." There was a small smirk drawn on his pink lips as he sat on the couch. "So tell me, how are things with my hyung going?"

I sat on the couch, as well, but not too close to him. "Alright, I guess."

"Do you like him? A lot?"

"I don't really know," I accidentally blurted out. I quickly bit my lower lip and looked away from Baekhyun.

"How can you possibly not know? You told him so."

I blinked thrice, hoping that that'd slow down my erratical heartbeat. It didn't. "I have to know him better first," I said in a small voice, still not looking at Baekhyun in the eye.

"Or maybe there is someone else that you like?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter