Chapter 4

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

I exited the room and began knocking on every single door, since I knew he was on this floor. I mean, why else would someone be stepping off an elevator at three A.M. in a hotel floor? His room was somewhere near mine. I walked and knocked and disturbed old people, as I asked, 'Is Chanyeol here?' And they would just shake their heads, as if saying 'No', and sigh.

I did this for a while until I stopped by one of the deluxe suites. I knocked hesitantly, not really knowing what I would say given the case that he opened the door. No one ever opened, though, and after knocking for the millionth time, I heard footsteps approaching the room.

I followed the sound of the footsteps and without noticing, I was standing in front of Park Chanyeol. I stared at him, and he looked back at me. He chuckled sarcastically and rolled his eyes, then resumed walking.

"Park Chanyeol," I said, standing firmly and still not turning to look back at him. Once I did, I noticed that he was frozen and staring ahead. "Also known as EXO's Chanyeol."

I walked closer to him and placed a hand on one of his shoulders. Damn, he was so tall. "Don't worry, I won't tell on you." I smiled, although he wasn't looking back at me. "But I apologize for not believing you. It's just... aish, there are so many crazy people out there, you know..."

He finally turned around and stared into my eyes intently. "I'm counting on you not telling anyone, okay?"

"Arasseo." I smiled, and he smiled back. That was the first time I saw him smile, and wow, he had a very charming smile. His teeth were so white and perfectly aligned.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't get a name," he said as a matter of fact.

"Sun-hee. Kim Sun-hee."

"I guess we'll be meeting again." And bam, he walked into his room, leaving me all alone in the hallway.

Once I was back in my own suite, I began fantasizing about finally meeting Xiumin. What a stupid girl.

What if Chanyeol and I become friends, and he introduces Minseok oppa and I? That'd be dreamy.

I sighed and giggled like a crazy fan girl.

Ya, Kim Sun-hee, what are you thinking? Stop being so delusional and ridiculous!

I fell asleep with the image of Xiumin in my mind.

~~~

Later that night, a sudden knock echoed throughout my room. Unfortunately, I was a light sleeper, so it only took a single knock to wake me up.

"Who could it be?" I asked myself as I approached the door. I was feeling so grumpy. It was like one in the morning!

I was surprised to find Chanyeol, leaning against the doorframe and holding two bags. He stepped in as if it was his own room. What the heck was wrong with that guy?!

"What are you-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter