Chapter 22

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

I immediately ran off, ignoring Xiumin's desperate calls. I made my way to the nearest hospital, by foot, since I didn't even have the time to take my car.

I was currently sitting down in the waiting room, impatiently expecting an answer from the doctor soon.

"Sir," the doctor called out for me.

I quickly stood up and ran over to where he was.

"We've ran a few tests, and she's fine. However, we found out that the fainting fit was not only due to exhaustion, but her blood and sugar levels are pretty low. Not trying to imply anything, but judging by these results and your girlfriend's outward appearance, I suggest you take good care of her. Feed her well, maybe hear her out every now and then. But try to be tactful, since these conditions are often regarded as sensitive by the patients."

I shot him a confused look. What the heck did he mean by that? Sun-hee was fine... wasn't she? "What are you trying to say?"

"I have strong suspicions that your girlfriend might have a severe case of Ana-Mia." He sighed.

"Ana-Mia?"

"Anorexia and bulimia. Eating disorders," he replied slowly, trying to not come off as rude.

I stared at him with my eyes wide open and my mouth fully agape. I couldn't believe my ears. Was he messing around with me? It wasn't funny. Sun-hee couldn't possibly have an eating disorder.

But come to think about it, everything made better sense. Her slow eating, her meal skipping, her uncomfortableness around food. Crap.

"A-are you serious?" I asked, gulping loudly.

He sighed and gave me a sympathetic look. "I'm not completely sure, it's just an assumption. Anyhow, I believe that you should ask her personally. You can go in now."

I thanked him and bowed. Once he left, I walked my way to her room. I sighed before pushing the door open and stepping into the room. She was lying on the bed, looking somewhat lifeless. I can't believe I'm saying this, but even under such circumstances, she looked beautiful.

Was she really that dashing, or were my feelings for her getting the best out of me? I guess I'll never know.

I grabbed a small chair and placed it beside the bed, where I took a seat. "Sun-hee," I whispered, caressing her soft face.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled weakly at me. "Channie."

"Are you feeling any better?" I asked, biting onto my lower lip.

She nodded, immediately averting her gaze from mine.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

She instantly looked at me and gulped, and I knew she was nervous. "Wha-what do you mean?" she asked lowly, trying to compose herself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter