Chapter 26

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

Even after we left the radio station, I still felt flustered. I mean, how could people even think that? Chanyeol and I, dating? Like that would ever happen.

Not that I would complain... Wait, what?

In order to stop any gossips from forming, I came up with an idea so that I could freely accompany Chanyeol around. We had never really been caught by anyone before, I guess he knew his tricks... but that's mostly because we never roamed around so freely. We mostly hung out in either one of our houses, or in very private restaurants, where no one would notice us.

"Park Chanyeol, I have an idea."

He turned to look at me. "Hm?"

"Can we stop by yours and get a few of your things?" I batted my eyelashes and grinned sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrow and then rolled his eyes. "What exactly?"

"A cap, a hoodie, sunglasses and a face mask."

"What for?" he asked, staring at me with a dumbfounded expression. "Have you finally gone crazy?"

I smirked. "I'll be a boy for you today, that way we won't gather any unnecessary attention."

"Yeah, you've definitely gone mad." He sighed. "It's not like I care, really."

"Look, almost got loose back in the radio interview. I'd rather have a tranquil afternoon. I don't want anyone getting wrong ideas, or you getting in trouble for me, so it's either that, or I'll just go home."

He scowled at me, but nodded anyway. "Arasseo..." He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth.

We made a quick stop by his house, where he got me a snapback that fit my head, a pair of black shades, a black face mask and a black hoodie. All black, everything.

I put everything on, and secured my hair with a bobby pin inside the snapback. I looked like one of those flower boys, since I had a girly face, but still looked like a manly man.

"What do-" I cleared my throat. "What do you think?" I asked Chanyeol in a husky voice.

"You do look and sound quite convincing." He chuckled and shook his head. "Let's go, yes?"

I nodded and followed him outside. As soon as the elevator doors opened, Xiumin was revealed. I gulped and stepped in, choosing to ignore him.

"Oh, hey, Chanyeol," he said, sending Channie a warm smile.

Chanyeol smiled and nodded in acknowledgement.

Xiumin looked at me with a questioning look. "Good afternoon, I'm Xiumin, and you are?"

I blinked a few times and thought of whatever bullcrap I could say. "Hello, I'm Eunhee, Chanyeol's friend. It's nice to meet you." I bowed slightly and turned to look away almost immediately.

Soon after, we finally reached our stop, which made me feel relieved.

"Hey, I think you deceived him," Chanyeol said as we walked up to his car.

"I guess I did." I chuckled.

He opened the door for me and once I was in, he ran to the the driver's side and stepped in. "So anyway, since you're already a boy, you should come shopping with me. How does that sound?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter