Chapter 19

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

I tried to giggle, in an attempt to cut the tension, but it felt somewhat impossible. I was so embarrassed, and Baekhyun's surprised face wasn't helping.

"I accidentally fell asleep and Chanyeol didn't wake me up." I felt a heat rise to my pale complexion. Why do I blush so easily?

Baekhyun's features softened into a cheeky smile. "Ah, I see." He winked. "Does Umin hyung know? I bet he'd get jealous." He chuckled rather loudly.

"Ya, Baekhyun-ah, shut up!" I whisper-yelled, covering his mouth with my hand. "Just pretend like you didn't see me, please?"

He pulled off a thoughtful expression. "I wouldn't tell on you. That'd be troubling for Chanyeol, too."

The nausea I felt was driving me insane. "Thank you, then. I'll be going now." I quickly bowed and stepped into the elevator, not waiting for a response from my best friend's best friend.

I ran outside as fast as I could and tried to look for a patch of grass where I could vomit, when I spotted Hwanchul. . I approached him slowly, smiling mildly and bowing, although I was not happy at all. "Please take me home now. I want to take a shower."

"Alright, miss." He opened the door for me, and I got in and thanked him. Then, he got on his seat and sped out of Chanyeol's residence.

When we finally reached home, I immediately jumped out of the car and ran to my room. Once I was sure the door was locked, I jolted to the bathroom and knelt down in front of the toilet, ejecting all the contents in my stomach.

Once I was done, I leaned against the wall that was parallel to the toilet and let a few tears stream down my face. I was so miserable, honestly. I didn't want to be like this. I knew I was harming myself. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't stop.

~~~

It had been a few days since I last saw Chanyeol. To be honest, it wasn't his fault. He invited me over and asked if he could come, but I just ignored his texts. I wasn't feeling all too well, and I wasn't ready to face anyone just yet.

It was already Friday by the time I decided to step out of my room. I lazily strolled through my house until I reached the kitchen.

"Annyeong haseyo," I said, then yawned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter