Chapter 20

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

I groaned, feeling rather stressed out. "Why is she still not answering me?" I muttered, tightly gripping onto my duvet.

Maybe I should ask Xiumin if he's talked to her recently.

I got up and made my way to his apartment. I knocked on the door twice, until Chen opened up, smiling right when he saw me.

"Chanyeollie~ what brings you here?" he asked, opening the door completely and letting me in.

"Is Umin hyung here?" I asked, stepping inside. I took a seat on the couch, and so did Jongdae.

He crossed his legs. "Xiumin left a few hours ago. I think he's visiting that girl, the one he likes. You know, Sun-hee."

"Oh, he is?" I ran a hand through my hair. "Okay, then. I'll just... leave."

"See ya later!" he shouted as I approached the door.

Once it was closed, I sighed. So he was with her. And she still didn't dare answer my texts. Alrighty, then.

To: Xiumin

Hyung, can you please tell Sun-hee to answer me? Thanks~^^

Honestly, I was so desperate to speak to her. Please don't think weirdly, it's just that she left so suddenly and never answered again. We hadn't fought, or anything similar, so there was no possible explanation as to why she was ignoring me. Maybe she got tired of hanging out with me? Was that it?

Ya, Kim Sun-hee, you can't get tired of me! You promised...

From: Xiumin

Arasseo. 
How did you know I was with her? What a creep o_o

I laughed, picturing Kyungsoo staring at me like that.

Wow, I am seriously childish...

To: Xiumin

Komawo, hyung. Please take care of her. And let's just say I have contacts ;)

I decided to take a nap afterwards. For some reason, I was feeling abnormally tired. I had been feeling a constant exhaustion for a few days now.

~~~

I felt my phone vibrate beside me. I slowly opened my eyes, letting out a yawn. I groaned, rolling my eyes at the device. "Why do you always wake me up?" I asked it. I opened the text message that woke me up.

From: Sun~

Chanyeol, are you there?

I noticed that there were several texts. All from her.

From: Sun~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter