Chapter 11

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

I almost laughed at Xiumin's reaction when I hugged her. His eyes were wide, and he quickly looked away. Someone's jealous, I see... I also looked at Baek, and he looked quite amused.

We both stepped out of the apartment once I told her I'd accompany her. When we were approaching the elevator, I looked at her with an eyebrow arched and asked, "How did it go?"

"Aish, this guy," she muttered. She glued her eyes onto her feet and sighed. "I, once again, managed to ridicule myself."

"How?"

She finally looked up at me. "I typed Kim Turning instead of Kim Sun-hee!" she exclaimed, frustratedly.

I looked at her for a few seconds without saying anything, then I burst out laughing. "Oh, Sun-hee," I said in between laughs. "Don't worry too much about it." I patted her back several times.

"I'll try not to." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Baekhyun said that you and I would look good together." I winked, drifting away from the topic. "What do you think about that?"

She laughed. "Like that would ever happen."

I joined her and laughed, too. Finally, when we went outside, we saw her driver.

"Let's meet up tomorrow, I'll text you." I smiled as I, once again, wrapped my arms around her short frame.

"Alright, Channie." She laughed, and we both let go.

"Bye," I said as I waved while she got away.

Once I was sure she had left, I went back upstairs, where I found Baekhyun sound asleep on the floor. "Poor guy..."

"Chanyeol," someone said from behind me, completely taking me by surprise.

My heart almost dropped, but before that could happen, I realized it was Xiumin. "What, hyung?"

"Are you, uh, sure you guys don't like each other? I wouldn't want to get in between you two." He scratched the back of his head.

I laughed. "What is it with you guys today?" I took a seat beside him. "I already told you that I don't like her, and she doesn't like me either."

"It's just, you're not really that open to people, and judging by the amount of time you've known each other, there's got to be something about her..."

I smiled at him. "That's what I've been thinking, too. How is it that I decided to trust a person who I had known for less than a day? It's quite amusing, isn't it?" I chuckled. "You're right, she's got something about her. She irradiates trustworthiness and reliability, and I sincerely love that. That's why I feel so close to her. She's very open to me, too, and I know that's a hard thing for her, but she decided to trust me. It's like a mutual thing."

"It's good that you're so positive about her."

"Yes. That's why, when we first met and she mentioned having a crush on you, I immediately thought about getting you two to meet. You could be the perfect couple." I winked, he smiled.

"So, just to get things right, you don't like her? Like, at all?" He stared at me intently.

"Tsk..." I rolled my eyes. "Not one bit, or at least, not in a romantic way."

~~~

Kim Sun-hee

Right after I got home, I went straight to bed. That night, I had so much in my mind that I couldn't fall asleep.

Why would Baekhyun say that? Would Chan and I really look good together?

Will Xiumin really take any interest in me? Will we ever date?

How is it that this happened? I now have a hot and famous best fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter