Chapter 21

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

For the next nine days, both Chanyeol and Xiumin took me out to different places. They were usually busy, but still spared some time for me. Of course, Chanyeol took me on friendly dates, whereas Xiumin took me on romantic dates. I still found it hard to believe that he actually liked me. I guess it was about time someone did.

Chanyeol and I had so much fun together. Even more than with Xiumin.

Classes resumed on that gloomy 1st of September, and I couldn't feel worse. I couldn't believe that summer vacations were already over. They passed by in the blink of an eye. I guess that's what I got for getting involved in friendships and relationships.

I had Hwanchul drive me at exactly nine in the morning. I made my way to my first class, and thankfully, the day went by fast. The new teachers and classes actually seemed interesting, which I was glad of.

The week, as well, went by fast. I, of course, received plenty of homework, in spite of it being the first week. Teachers didn't care at all, but at least they kept me busy. Actually, they kept me so busy that I couldn't even find time to eat some salad or even drink my preferable amount of water.

I was walking throughout the campus, when suddenly, my phone rang. It was Channie.

"Yoboseyo?"

"My Sun-hee. I haven't seen you in almost five days. How have you been?" I could tell there was a big grin plastered on his flawless face that I had grown so fond of.

I giggled... rather weakly. I had no energy whatsoever to even laugh properly. "I'm alright," I lied. I didn't like to lie to him, but since I was already keeping things from him, what importance held a small lie?

"Ya, I've missed you. You know you can come by anytime. You're always welcome."

"Do you want me to stop by tonight? I have nothing to do anyway." I finally took a seat on one of the benches and inaudibly sighed.

It took him a while to finally answer. "I'll wait for you, then."

~~~

After hours of doing absolutely nothing productive, I took off to EXO's dorm. To say the least, I wasn't feeling all too well, but I did miss Chanyeol dearly. I didn't even want to imagine what it would be like when he went on tour. Ah, I'd die out of longing.

Shortly after, I arrived at the building that I had become so familiar with. I pressed the elevator button that led to their floor, since I had no energy left to take the stairs. I sauntered my way to the door that read CDK and rang the doorbell once. About three seconds later, Chanyeol opened the door.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter