Chapter 16

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

I quickly stood up from over Chanyeol and helped him get up, as well. Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, with a sheepish smile on his face. I just stared at my feet.

"I'll just clean that..." I said as I pointed at the spilled water on the floor and then ran off to the kitchen.

I searched for the mop, and when I finally found it, I cleaned up the mess that I had made and tried to avoid any eye contact with Xiumin. I was so embarrassed! Why did he have to walk in in that exact moment? The scene must have looked weird, although it was clear that I had fallen.

"I think he's upset," Chanyeol uttered once Xiumin left to the bathroom.

I bit my lip. I still found it hard to believe that he was jealous over me. Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought that anyone would ever be jealous over me, let alone him.

I sighed through my nose. "Gosh, I'm so clumsy. If only I wouldn't have fallen..."

Chan smiled. "Don't worry. We're actually making a big deal out of the situation. Hyung doesn't even know you that well, to start off. I mean, I get that this is his first time sharing a mutual interest with someone, romantically speak-"

"What?!"

He chuckled. "Yeah. You're the closest to a girlfriend that he's ever had."

Seriously... such a handsome guy?!

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. I'm serious." His statement was followed by an awkward silence. Thanks to me, of course... "Anyway," he continued. "I guess he's just worried that things won't turn out right for the two of you, or that he's not good enough. I guess he does like you." He nudged my arm.

I couldn't help but blush. "Stop," I said in a whiny tone.

"I think you should talk to him. You know, explain what happened, and maybe hint him that you like him?"

"What? Are you crazy?" How could a person like me possibly do something like that? I couldn't even look him straight in the eyes for more than two seconds.

"Yeah, I don't think that would work out either." He laughed.

I playfully punched him as I pouted. "You're so annoying..."

We heard a door opening. Xiumin stepped out of the restroom with a poker face.

"Ya, Umin hyung! Sun-hee here wants to talk to you for a second."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter