Chapter 25

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

"Sun-hee-yah... saranghae."

"Excuse me?" Her eyes fluttered slightly.

I cleared my throat. "You heard me. I love you, my friend." I sent her a wide grin.

She giggled, and if I didn't know any better, I'd say she looked kind of relieved. "I love you, too."

"Do you want me to take you home now? Or do you want to run some errands with me today?"

She bit her lower lip. I nearly had a heatstroke. "What is it that you have to do?"

"I have a radio interview in about an hour. I was also thinking about getting a new computer."

"Well, I know I'll be bored out of my mind if I go home directly..." She sighed. "So I guess I'll come with you."

"Alright! We'll stop by your house so that you can change out of those clothes, and then, we'll head off. I'll just say that you're my makeup assistant, or something."

She laughed that pretty laugh of hers. "Arasseo."

~~~

After stopping by her house and picking up a makeup bag, we made our way to the radio station. On our way there, we chatted and I managed to make her laugh for real once. Two more to go.

We arrived at the station soon after, and I was instantly greeted by a great amount of fans awaiting outside in crowds. I smiled and waved at all of them as I made my way inside. I took a glance at Sun-hee, who was following shortly behind me with her eyes glued to the floor. Shaking my head, I continued walking, focused on the entrance door rather than my dearest friend.

I could hear the fans asking who she was, but we both chose to ignore it. Still, I was leaning onto the excuse that she was my makeup and hair assistant. Which I never really used, but who even cares?

"Sun-hee," I said once we were finally in. "Just act like you know what you're doing. I'll let you know when I need you."

She nodded her head. "Arasseoyo, Chanyeol-ssi." She then bowed and took a seat.

So much for being an amazing actress/liar.

Soon after, the broadcast began. This basically consisted on me being intervie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter