Chapter 5

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

I woke up with a mild headache.

Seriously, though, what is it with the headaches?

I moved around in the bed until I hit something with my foot. I sat up rather abruptly and turned my gaze to whatever was laying in bed next to me. To my surprise, but also to my relief, it was Chanyeol. He must have gotten sleepy when we got drunk and just dozed off on the bed.

I tried to get up as silently as I could, in order to not wake him up. He looked so peaceful.

"Pictures don't do him any justice," I whispered as I stared at him.

I suddenly began feeling nauseous... Well, it was about time. I tiptoed my way to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat up, then kneeled down and did my thing. Luckily for me, Chanyeol didn't notice. The last thing I needed was anyone finding out and scolding me for it.

I brushed my teeth after the sin was committed. Just in case. When I checked the time, it was already two in the afternoon. "Chanyeol," I whispered into his ear in an attempt of waking him up. "Chan... Park Chanyeol!" I whisper-yelled. Still, there was no response from him whatsoever.

What do I do now?

I really wanted to take a shower and couldn't because there was a boy in my room. Suddenly, I heard a yawn. Once I turned around, I saw Chanyeol sitting on the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Aigo, where am I?" he asked himself.

"Good morning," I said, catching him off guard. He literally jumped as his eyes widened.

"Ah, it's you. Thank God..." he said as he placed a hand over his heart. Silence then engulfed us.

I sighed. "You should leave now. It's such a beautiful day, and we're wasting it inside. Go take a shower, or I don't know, do something fun."

"Go out with me, nae?"

"Wha-what?" I asked, clearly taken aback. How can someone be so straightforward to a recently met person?

He smiled as he tried to fix his bed hair. "Let's roam around the city together. That's what friends are for, am I right?"

I guess he was right. I simply nodded. "But go now before I change my mind!"

"Okay, okay!" He ran as I hit him with a towel. When he reached the door, he turned around to face me. "See you. Don't take too long."

"I should be telling you that same thing."

~~~

Park Chanyeol

I took a fast shower and changed into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter