Chapter 10

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

A few hours later, most of the boys were sleeping in either the floor, the couch, or one of the rooms. They couldn't just walk up to their own apartments... Aish, these guys. The only ones who were awake were Baekhyun, Xiumin and I. Sun-hee was currently in the bathroom.

"So hyung," Baek began saying, speaking to Xiumin. "How do you like Yeollie's new friend? I personally find her to be cute." He had a small smirk on his face.

"Ya! Don't even think about it," I said, punching his arm.

"I'm just kidding." He rubbed his arm. "Wow, you've gotten stronger."

Xiumin laughed. "I agree with you, Baekhyun. She really is attractive. But, I must ask, Chanyeol, do you like her?"

"What? Not at all! We're just good friends. Also, I know I shouldn't be telling you this, but she likes you the most out of us nine." I winked.

Baekhyun groaned. "Aigo, I thought that would be me."

"She thinks you're the cutest one, Baek, but she likes Xiumin better as an overall."

"She does?" Xiumin asked, clearly taken aback. "Jimjja?"

I nodded. "You should try to get to know her better. She's really nice. A bit younger than you are, but who cares? I think you guys would hit it off pretty well."

Xiumin smiled. "I could try... but I don't really know how to approach her about it." His cheeks turned light pink.

Baekhyun laughed. "Hyung is blushing, hyung is blushing!"

"Ya! Stop it, Baek!" Xiumin exclaimed, but blushed even more.

I laughed for the nth time that night. "Just ask for her number. She'll probably leave soon, so act fast."

Right then, we heard the sound of a door opening. Sun-hee stepped out of the bathroom. She looked over at us and a smile formed on her lips. She walked closer to us.

"I guess I should call my driver, it's kind of late."

I nodded. "Okay, I'll accompany you."

We strolled over to the balcony. I slid the door close and turned to look at her. "He is interested. See? I told you!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

I rolled my eyes. "Umin hyung, he thinks you're attractive. He'll be asking for your number before you leave, so brace yourself and don't be awkward about it."

She looked stunned. "Alright..." She then called her driver and told him to pick her up.

We went back inside, where Xiumin and Baekhyun were discussing some things over. I looked at her, and she had her lips pursed. I knew she was mentally preparing for when Xiumin asked for her number, but let's face it... it's nearly impossible to prepare yourself for something like that, and even more when you're Kim Sun-hee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter