Chapter 12

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

"I wasn't born in Seoul, but luckily, I got the chance to move here and complete my studies in here. I never thought that I would achieve a career as a singer, since I was really into architecture, I was looking forward to majoring in that." He smiled to himself.

"Are you still into it?" I asked as we kept on walking.

He thought about it for a few seconds. "I still like it, it's a beautiful form of art, but I like what I do better. It's fun."

"I hope to feel the same way about being a lawyer someday," I whispered, but he heard me.

"If you don't end up liking it, you can always do something involving languages. What other languages can you speak besides Korean?"

"I've always known Chinese, but I am also fluent in Spanish and English. I know a bit of Japanese and French."

He raised his eyebrows. "You should teach me sometime, I can only speak a bit of Chinese and barely any English."

"When I'm done learning how to dance." I smiled and so did he. Then, we laughed.

At that exact moment, I received a text message.

From: Channie

I'm so jealous :( what are you guys up to?

I giggled and wrote a reply.

To: Channie

Just walking through Apgujeong. Go get yourself a girlfriend, or something ;) I'll text you later.

I turned to look at Xiumin and smiled. "I'm sorry, it was just Chan."

"Ah, what did he want?"

"Nothing, just asking me where we were and saying that he's jealous." I laughed and bit my lip. "That boy, seriously."

"So how did you two meet?" Xiumin asked as he stared at the pavement ahead of him.

"It's kind of a funny story." I paused and took a deep breath before speaking again. "I went to Busan for a family trip, which ended up not being one, since my parents ended up not going. Chan and I bumped into each other like three times, and when he finally got the courage to talk to me and tell me that he was afraid I was his fan or some , I just laughed at him, but later, I realized that I had ridiculed myself, since he legitimately is an idol. After that, I searched for him and when I finally found him, I told him that I knew and that I wouldn't rat him out, and I think he kind of liked that, so we introduced ourselves. Later that night, he came by my room and we got drunk, and the rest is history."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter