Chapter 17

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol

"Okay, I guess they should be done by now," I whispered as I exited my room. I silently hoped that they had worked things out as I walked my way to the living room.

"Are you do-" I couldn't even finish my question, because I was quite surprised by the sight in front of me.

Their lips were connected, while her arms were wrapped around his neck and his were around her small waist. She was sitting on his lap. Heol? I felt this weird thing inside of me, but I decided to shrug it off.

Stunned by it all, Sun-hee jumped out of Xiumin's grasp and fell to the floor. Seriously, what a clumsy girl!

I was still staring at them with wide eyes, and narrowed them by the second. And then I laughed.

"I leave for two seconds and next thing I know, you two are kissing!" I kept on laughing and made some kissing sounds. I wasn't as happy as I appeared to be, but what could I possibly do? It could be misunderstood.

"Tsk, so immature," Sun-hee muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes, but I heard her loud and clear.

Xiumin reached a hand out to aid her. "Are you alright?"

"Uh, yeah," she said as he helped her up.

I smirked at her. "That's enough for today, don't you think?"

"Ya, Park Chanyeol!" Xiumin exclaimed. He was about to say something else, but Sun-hee quickly interrupted him.

"Channie, I'd like it if we could have a talk."

Xiumin looked at her questioningly, but she just smiled and dragged me back to my room.

Her cheeks were flaring, and her head hung low. I closed the door, locking it this time. Hehe, I'm clever, aren't I?

"So you guys kissed..." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah," she said in an almost inaudible voice. She finally looked up at me. "He kissed me." Her ears got red, too.

"I thought so." I smiled and took a seat on the bed, patting the spot next to me. When she sat beside me, I spoke. "So tell me, how was it?"

She thought about it for a second and rested her head on my shoulder. "Unexpected."

"Did you clear things out for him?"

She giggled. "I even told him that I like him."

My eyes shot open by the sudden information. I felt this strange uneasiness again, but chose to ignore it for the second time that day. "What? You did?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter