Chapter 24

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. Memories of what went on during the previous night flooded my mind, from fainting to Chanyeol's little speech. I sighed deeply as I stared at the white ceiling.

Suddenly, a cough echoed throughout the room, and I had to hold my heart because it felt as if it was about to jump out of my chest. I turned to face the producer of the sound, which was, of course, Chanyeol.

"Ya, Chan-ah! Don't scare me like that." I pouted and scowled at the same time.

He laughed as he shook his head. He moved the chair closer to the bed and took a seat. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good," I replied, smiling shyly at him. For some weird reason, I felt my face heat up, so I turned to face the wall instead of him.

"Is there anything you want?" he asked. I heard him stand up and felt him get near me.

Dugeun, dugeun.

I turned to face him, without knowing that his face would be so close to mine. Our faces were centimeters away from each other, and our noses were almost touching. My breath hitched in my throat as I stared at his beautiful eyes, blinking uncontrollably.

He blinked and shook his head a few times, then smiled slightly. He sat back down.

My heart calmed down. Well, just a bit. "I'm fine, thank you."

He cleared his throat. "Was everything comfortable last night? Could you get some sleep?"

"Yes, Channie, everything was alright. I slept beautifully." I grinned at him. "Thank you," I whispered.

"I'm glad, but what is it that you are thanking me for?"

I shut my eyes tightly before responding. "For everything. For being so sweet, dedicated and attentive. Thank you for being here, and thank you for being so understanding. Thanks for your support."

He my hair. "I should be the one thanking you," he whispered.

"Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night. I was worried sick." He took a deep breath. "I'm still trying to figure out how to help you out, since I'm guessing you won't go to a psychologist. I can't shove food in your mouth either. So tell me, how can I possibly be of any help?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter