Chapter 27

Let Me Love You {EXO's Chanyeol}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sun-hee

After buying takeout, we made our way back to Chanyeol's flat. We stepped into the apartment, where Jongin and Kyungsoo were watching something on the TV while eating some instant ramen. Baekhyun was also there, but he was just sitting on a love seat, staring off into space. As soon as he took notice of Chanyeol, his face lit up.

"Chanyeol-ah," he said, walking up towards Channie. His eyes suddenly fell on me. "Oh, Sun-hee," he began, smirking slightly. "Why are you wearing your hair like that?"

I felt my face heat up. I cleared my throat as I stared at the floor. "Just because," I muttered.

When I finally looked up, my eyes immediately found Chanyeol's. He was smiling down at me. Okay, that's kinda creepy.

"Baekhyun-ah, I have to talk to you, make sure to stop by later tonight. I'll go have dinner with Sun-hee now." He nodded towards his room and began walking there with me following suit.

Once inside his room, he locked the door and took the food out of the bags. We ate silently, mostly because he was staring at me eating most of the time. It was kind of uncomfortable, I must admit, but I knew that it was for my own good. This was probably the easiest way to recover.

"Chan," I said in a whiny tone, after eating a lot... relatively. "I don't want to get fat again."

His features hardened, but then softened. He held my hand in his and softly drew circles on my skin with his thumb. "Ya, you can always exercise or go on a healthy diet."

"Aigo, I'm too lazy to exercise."

"Well, you have to have will. If I get both of us a trainer, would you give it a try?" He pouted cutely.

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. "I guess..."

"Then, it's set! I'll go talk to Baekhyun's trainer tomorrow. I'll let you know depending on my schedule. But you can train without me, since I'm busy most of the time."

"Alright..."

"Wanna see something funny?" he asked right after swallowing his noodles.

I nodded and smiled.

He took his phone out and typed something in it, then handed it over to me. I almost choked on air. There were already pictures of Chanyeol and I at the mall. As I scrolled down through the tweets, one of them caught my attention.

I wonder who Chanyeol's friend is, he's pretty cute.

And it had like 10 retweets. If only they knew. There were also some pictures and tweets about the live stream, mostly regarding mine and Chanyeol's position and wonderin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter