Chapter 9

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She cant concentrate and everything that she done always bring her to desperation, discouragement, and loneliness. She look up to the balcony and feel the gentle breeze blowing on her skin and ends up sighing again, "i must be crazy", she said and clear when chaerin and few staffs come in to the preparation room. Her heart skip beating fast, she looks nervous, dying but at the same time alive.

 

She take a simple bow and stood up a bit awkward with how chaerin checking up on her. Her breathe seems like stopping at the perfume she can smell from her, she is dying with nervous but she cant keep her eyes away. Once in a while she meet her eyes and it cause chaerin to drew away. 

 

"i want vurnerable look on her with some cream white attire on her", chaerin said and she can feel an uncomfortable feelings at the young korean american model she have now. "you looks good", she gives short compliment with her serious tone, smile a bit and walk away with the staffs again. Everyone knows and every workers saw it how cherry is. Dangerous and unpredictable.

 

Chaerin went home after lunch time and leave the rest work and management thing to her workers but she admit somehow seungri is right, sofia kim is too ual. The last time dara was cold to her was enough and she still felt unclear about that but she knew she must give more love. She shook her head a bit at some complicated related situation.

 

After a few minutes she arrive home and saw chaera playing with fanny on the yard. She smile at chaera who just took a glance at her face, sometimes it hurt her but she knew things will be fine. She came closer and lift her up, "where is mama dara?", she said and rub her nose to chaera. 

 

"taking her bath", chaera said and circled her neck. She lean and hug her tightly with a kiss on both cheeks then walk inside while fanny arrange the dining area. Fanny has stayed with chaerin for such a long time together with the peruvian maid but chaerin wants her to be a head maid. Everyone knows how kind chaerin is and generous to them and feel blessed to feel that.

 

She smile and take dara waist with the other arms while chaera is clinging to her arms and shoulder. "you smells good", she said and earn a kiss from dara to her lips lightly.

 

"lets go down", dara said and just hold chaerin hands for a while them letting it go. She know chaera is heavy. 

 

They eat while having some conversation about work and conversation, sometimes dara soft voice made the maid laugh at it and how dara looks made them amaze. Vampire looks. "i heard you going to start new business", she ask and she heard it from bom but not from her wife.

 

Dara just smile while wiping chaera mouth. "you are faster than paparazzi", shevsaid and chuckling. "yes, i wanna it be a florist this time", she add more and she just nodding but thinking too.

 

"tell me if you need help..how is it? I mean how and where?", she ask and stop eating.

 

"we will talk if you arent busy", dara said and there is a pinch hurt a bit. 

 

"im not busy, you know i can make time for you", she said and got dara stop smiling, looking away and not saying anything.

 

Somehow she felt suffocated. And it just too tired sometimes, she is tired and work always comes around. She sigh a bit and try not to make dara mad, she understand the issue is not from anyone but from herself butbshe cant help. She is a very passionate woman. A woman with agreat ability in a hard career. 

 

After almost an hour she take a rest and look at dara who is sitting beside her now. "next week we will go to visit greece", she said and took her wife by the hand to her embrace. 

 

"arent we travelling a lot?", dara said and its not what she wants. She wants chaerin, know her and take a sit with her and listen to her. Stay with her and understand her. Its not like she is having a problem to understand dara, the issue is she is taking things too fast. 

 

"travelling is good. We got to know a lot", she replied and made dara just stay quiet leaning on her chest. 

 

She notice the silence and she knew dara must have think something and she tried to know it. But some things better to be in keep quiet, she take her hands and touch the ring leaving dara staring at her face, she didnt say anything but only to say how much she love her wife but what she knew, it just not enough.

 

She was about to lean closer, tempted by dara heat body near her. The beauty stare from her wife is always weaken her strong impression. Just about she wants to touch that tiny lips, "i feel insecured", dara said got her frowning. She stay quiet and wait for her wife to speak more. She hold her chin, look at her and ready to listen but dara didnt say anything

 

"why do you feel insecured?", she ask softly and pulled her wife for a tight hug, she felt broken at it.

 

"i just think a lot i think", dara said 

 

"whats wrong?, what are you thinking?", she ask again and kiss her hands.

 

But her phone ringing and there is a meeting again made dara hold herself and dont want to open. She turn it off and look at her wife but dara just stood up and make a call to bom too. Making herself busy, what she felt is just impossible. It got chaerin frowning. "go on, im going to look at chaera", dara said and she wide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter