Chapter 17

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"good morning", she greet me and at the same time getting on top of me.

 

"not good", i said and she just laugh buried her head there on my neck. i can feel her harden and stiffen down there while rubbing it to my entrance, "stop it", i warn her and push her gently away want her to look at me straight. she looks tired and so am i. we did it almost every night since we make up and i decided to forget about cherry.

 

"just a quickie will do", she smile naughtily and started to pulled my short down,

 

"yah lee chaerin!", i yelled and hit her head but she just laugh and started to rub my down there. 

 

"you are wet ahmmm...", she kissed me and massage my other while pulling it up, my s.

 

"we will be late! ahhh ....", i cant help but moan when her middle finger started to scratch my faster and harder. i decided to give in and put my trust on her ability and let her taking incharge on me.

 

her lips me everywhere while ing me faster like there is no tomorrow. her stare is killing me and who would never get attracted to this beast, i can even die for her. it was 6;45 am and chaera still sleeping soundly while here both of us ing each other carefully. "ugh i love you...", i tell her and caress her back softly.

 

she just humm and keeps her doing, i felt her heavy body, her touches, her amazing deeds on me and her love was still there no matter what. i know she loves me by the way she do me and thats what makes her lee chaerin, nobody like her in my lives. maybe i can ask to God to meet her in another lives we have next.

 

"is it painful?", she stop when she felt im sniffing on her shoulder.

 

"no, continue it..", i said but she didnt. she pulled off and look down to me.

 

"why are you crying?", she ask and frown a bit caressing my waist pulling me closer.

 

"im just happy and for God sake please never cheat on me", i said and everything felt so emotional in here. she lean down and i feel her thumb caresing my face, wiping my tears away. 

 

"i never cheat on you dara..i love you and only you..", she said. 

 

"you are talking too much", i replied and pulled her for a rough kiss. but she didnt, her kiss was soft and slow and it made me following her passion, that passion that she have,

 

"you should have know it better, i have love you for so long..", she whispered and continue her doing slowly. 

 

i know it chaerin and i always know it,

 

but are you strong enough?.

 

thats my question.

 

___________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

on our way back to the airport she was very quiet and we were still inside the VIP area waiting for the flight. she was so distance and i dont know if i should ask her whats wrong, but i know she never tell me about work. is it really about work? or is it about cherry?. "mama is mummy chaerin angry?", chaera ask me. she even realise it.

 

"no baby, she was just thinking", i replied her and kiss her cheeks.

 

taking a cue and take our seat after waiting for almost an hour and i realise we have some privacy now. she carry the bag and put it down. carry chaera and put her on her seat. while her mind i know. is so far away. she took her seat and took out her phone and i took my seat too but still staring at her. she frown and sigh again and again.

 

"is it about cherry again?", i speak when it was just three of us.

 

she turn her head to look at me then look at chaera. "no its not, just about some meeting that i have to cancel just now", she said and i know she is lying.

 

"dont lie to me", i tell her straight and stood up walking to her seat. she look at me and to chaera again who is just looking at us.

 

"lets not fight, we have chaera here", she whispered and hold my hands. she is right and i just ends up walking back to my seat.

 

and im sure it is about cherry again. i decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter