Chapter 16

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"is she sleeping now?", i heard her voice behind me. And its a bit windy tonight.

 

"she is", i said and turn around stood up. I saw her looking down to chaera and plant a kiss on the baby forhead and then look up to me.

 

"you looks tipsy to be honest", she said and chuckled then looking away. 

 

Im still feeling disturb and a bit regretting drinking it just now. And now i can feel so much bothered. "dara", i hold her waist and drew her closer softly. She didnt protest and i think she is not mad anymore. But i know she keeps a lot.

 

"i love you", i said and smile. 

 

"i love you too idiot", she replied. Yes she replied!. It got me laughing and she just smiling.

 

I lean down a bit and look to her eyes just to captured her lips but she pulled off a bit. "what?", i said and her both hands went to my chest. Caressing my mounds a bit.

 

"nothing", she said and i dont know how to explain my feels anymore. I got to kiss her now same like i got to kiss her after 10 years. 

 

She kiss me back when i her lower lips and pulled her more closer and hold her tightly. She cling her both arms to my shoulder while my tongue and my lips. "i miss you so much", i said and squezze her . She moan and elicit a hard breath.

 

Her both hands went to my chest and squezze my got me lustfully looking at her and broke the kiss. "your face looks red", she said a bit panting.

 

"im a bit drunk to be honest", i replied her and nibbled on her neck. Her thumb were brushing my s got me harden down there and her moan sound very sweet.

 

"i cant stand up anymore ahmmm ah..", she said and straddle my waist ask me to carry her. 

 

She moan more harder when i her neck and kiss it sensually all around, "ahmmm chaerin..ah". Her hands travelled to my back and i feel her nails digging it.

 

Pushing her gently to the wall, she cling weakly and brushing her lower to my abs made me feel a familiar wetness. "can i have you now?", i pulled off from her neck and look up to her face. She just nod and pulled my jawline for a kiss.

 

When she broke a kiss i nibbled to her neck and just to turn her on while walking to the bed and lay her down with me on top. "take off your cloths", she whispered.

 

When i separate she looks panting and blushing but at the same time taking a seat to her blouse. Taking my shirt off i took a chance to drop a kiss on her shoulder and pulled her blouse off, "you are drunk", she said and laughing feeling my body pressing back to her.

 

"ahmmm i want you. ", i said and whispered to her neck. She started to undress me upper body and roam her hands around. She moan when i bite her mounds and squeze her both small perky . I reach my limit now.

 

"you looks so y with that sunset", she said and laugh softly while rubbing my back. 

 

She jerk up and open her legs when my tongue reach her s and it like a pacifier, "ahhh...you didnt touch her like this dont you?hmmm..", she said and i stop.

 

"i didnt, and please stop thinking about it. I love you dara", i plead and caught her eyes just calming from pleasure. "i love you and only you..", i said and kiss her forhead. She reach for my lips and kiss me passionately.

 

Her soft skin on my hands and her moans to my ears were my life. She look up and bite her lips when i ravished her other and hug her waist closer. She lock her eyes with me and caress my sweaty back and sometimes digging in. "owh God thats heaven aaaaahhh...", she moan at the sensitive right .

 

Kissing her down from her neck to her cleavage, , chest, tummy and hips she buck up. I guess she is so turn on right now. "here", she took my hands to her pants.

 

She help me to took it off and im trying to control myself not to hammer her down. She close her eyes when i squezze her and kiss her inner thigh. She brought my head closer to her scent and her hips bucking up while swaying ily. "you looks so y my wife", i whispered and dig in to her wet .

 

"aahhh It feels good chae me..", she always moan uncontrollable when i her and it faster. Her hips dancing together with me got me harden hard and i cant help but my jeans and let it sprung out.

 

She hold my head closer and i cant help bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter