Chapter 4

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"did you eat well?", dara on the other line talking with chaerin in LA again. she was back to LA after having some good talks with dara her wife or more likely having some good moment with dara. she tried to make sure not leaving any pain behind before leaving chaera and dara in korea. dara was never agreed actually but what she knew is, she will try only for chaerin.

 

"yes..im done..how are you today, and where is chaera?", she ask while sitting alone drinking a bottle of water in the studio. its break time and some of her workers went out to take some lunch and she were around to have some look at some new comers. 

 

"she is here playing near me", dara replied her while turning the video caller on. she smile looking at chaerin on the other side smiling while looking at chaera who is too focus on playing with her doll and lego.

 

"hey little one, its mummy here..chaera baby..", she said and felt happy looking at chaera who a bit ignoring her playing alone. the baby was a bit not too close to her knowing she rarely spending her time with them.

 

"come here chaera..mummy is talking to you", dara said and take chaera to her lap facing chaerin on the screen.

 

the three talks for a few minutes and tells how much theyve miss each other so much. almost an hour until chaerin was back to meeting in the studio made them cut off the calls again, it ws a very common thing and a very usual thing for dara knowing chaerin life is always busy. she inhale some cool air in the living room with chaera just playing alone in the floor.

 

just when she about to put down the phone her phone is ringing. She stare at it for a few second and it was a private number. "hello", she answered it a bit cold.

 

"hi is this the one who help me in the hypermall a few days ago?", the latter said with a soft tone and well mannered.

 

She smile at it and now she remembered it was the girl whom chaerin and her saw and chaerin help her to pay it, "yes its me..ahmm..you dont have to pay it miss..", she felt a bit awkward at how committed the girl is.

 

"im sorry to interfere but i cant just let it happen. Where would i meet you and pay it back then i will back off after it", the latter said and laugh, made dara laughing too.

 

"you can meet me at my home here and i will send you the address", she said and somehow the young girl from the other line is so bubbly and cheerful made her laugh a bit.

 

Since the girl insist, she got no choice. They both ends the call and she send the message to the young girl then got a reply a few second later. The reason she have to reveal her home to stranger is because cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter