Chapter 22

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Residence

 

"what have you gotten yourself into?", mr lee said while lowering his tone with chaera on his lap. he is sending his dagger stare to his daughter while trying not to yell with chaera was around.

 

she duck her head and feeling at ease when dara on her right side squezzing her hand soft and tight. she came to her parents home to take chaera with her and dara after bom telling her that it was all finish, and her aunt judge lee told her everything was fine. everyone knows the truth about the other story, about her molesting and violance against cherry but not dara.

 

"im sorry", she spoke while looking at chaera who slowly coming down from his father lap and move to harin, watching tv in the living room.

 

"say it to your wife, you saggaji", he said a bit rough now after chaera was gone.

 

she know the only person that was hurt much was dara, none other than dara. the only thing that she can do for her wife now is, holding her hand, and secured her. she must not let dara know about her deeds. 

 

"its okay dad, everything is fine now and let us forget about it. and we decided to stay in seoul, chaerin will transfer all her works in korea while we keep that house away", dara said. he was smiling and it was a way to give dara a comfort after what happen.

 

"im happy to hear that, you will always have my support my dear..i guess you needs rest. you still looks a bit unwell", he replied and stood up. ignoring his own daughter.

 

they keeps a calm talks while on their way to the main area with chaerin behind them. dara knew the elder was mad and she can understand it. she release her hand a bit from her and walk with mr lee. "dont forget to take your medicine, be well for your daughter", he said and hug dara by the shoulder. leaving her own daughter coldly.

 

"mum, we will go now", she ask permission from her mother since her father is not listening to her. she turn around when she felt a soft tap from her shoulder, it was harin giving her a warm smile. she smile back and hug her then took chaera. it was a warm evening after dinner, except mr lee. cold.

 

on her way to the car, she carry chaera in her arms while holding dara hands. she felt so much happy and peacefull after 2 weeks of hell in her life, she promise to herself this will be her last trouble. no more. while putting chaera to the backseat her heart almost collapse when she saw a brown envelope on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter