Chapter 20

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"yes mom, thank you..anyway im gonna call again and im sorry for being like this", she ends up crying again and holding to stop herself from crying. She was sick.

 

"its okay my dear, please take care of yourself and eat well..chaerin will be back dont worry. and im gonna kill that puppy if i saw her", mrs lee said while sleeping with chaera and mr lee on the side.

 

"no mom its not her fault dont blame her", she defended the one that she love and she has fully trust on chaerin that chaerin was accused.

 

"okay okay please stop crying, take a rest now and trust us that things will be fine", the old woman said and they both ends up the call after mrs lee comforting her.

 

that day she decided to went back to their own home and just in case the house needs clean and etc. but her feelings for chaerin only made her more sad and missing her more. she cant describe her feelings, is she having a ually deprived or what, but she sure she needs her now and want her now, she miss that hug. 

 

everything felt miserable now and looking to the white curtain she stood up and was about to open it but her mind remembering how chaerin make love to her there against the wall when chaera wasnt born yet made her emotional and sad. she decided not to open it and just roam around until she came to the master bedroom that they have after looking at the baby room.

 

she took a seat at the bed edge and looks around, everything was clean and not dusty at all. she lay down and the scent felt so familiar, the home scent that they both shared gives her heart a lot of heartache. this time chaerin didnt leave her for work, but for terrible accusation for her. the fever that she have and bodyache made her crawling back to the bed.

 

her mother worried about who might take care of her foods and drinks if she is unwell but she stubbornly decided to came. later almost and hour she fall asleep after thinking too much. she lost her happiness for only 1 week, for 1 week not seing chaerin worried her to death. there is no call nor message from the latter and it kinda made her angry and worried at the same time.

 

she felt the bed moving but somehow her fatigues and a lil bit fever force her not to making any moves. she knew someone was sitting on the bed but she ends up falling a deep sleep without fighting her conscience. 'chaerin?', she thought alone until a short nap slowly claiming her for a good sleep. that scent, she knew it.

 

'is that you?'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6:45pm

 

"ugh...", she started groaning a bit while holding her head. it felt heavy and she frown a bit at the comforter around her body, covering her in warmness. "hmph?...", she said and blinking a few times. she remembered she didnt use comforter, but just lying down half body at the feet of the bed. she gulp and looks around.

 

her heart beat faster when she saw a familiar golden rolex watch on the make up table. she take a seat faster and was tried to fasten her walk but her dizziness force her to stop. she stop at the doorstep and hold her head. she decided to call that name that she knew owns that golden rolex watch and with faith, she hope it was "chaerin!", she said

 

"yes!", that voice. it made her smile and open her eyes wide, not more than 5 second a girl with her bunny apron and black jeans with black button down shirt coming from the kitchen. she cant hide her tears anymore but cried and dropping on the floor. she felt her rushing to her with just an apron, her bunny apron. not saying anything she pulled her for a hug by the neck on the floor and hug her tightly.

 

there is no words uttered from chaerin at all knowing and understanding it was all came from her, "say something!", she started to hit her back but never letting the hug go. Her eyes felt hot from the tears and its tiring her from all of this. She groaning in cries and just hug her tightly.

 

"i wont do it again i promise, i love you stop crying dara..", chaerin caressed her back and pulled her up, carry her. she keeps her stare to the one that she love and  with a blurry eyes she tried to read that face, she find fatigues and stress on it made her just cling on quietly. she keeps her stare still when chaerin put her down on the sofa.

 

"where have you been?, why didnt you call me nor sending me any messages?", she said but she saw her stared down to the floor while taking off the apron.

 

she gulp at the stare from chaerin and the only thing that she get as a replied was a kiss from her. she kiss her back with the same urge that chaerin have, it was strong enough to tell how much they have miss each other so much. "i miss you so much..", chaerin said and hug her tightly again after the passionate kisses. 

 

"i miss you too so much chae..", she replied and feel the tight hug, that familiar body pressing to her. she buried her head on her neck and just stay quiet when she felt her liften her up to sit on her lap, she miss everything about her.

 

"what are you doing with my apron?", she said and earn a chuckled from chaerin.

 

"i was preparing you porridge", the latter replied while slowly releasing her tight hug and just staring at her face. "why did you get sick?, im fine stop worrying", chaerin said and caress her cheeks.

 

"i miss you how can i not?", she started tearing again and made chaerin pulled her for another kiss.

 

"you need to eat something", chaerin said a bit panting and stood up quickly putting her slowly down, "wait here", she said and walk faster to the kitchen with the apron on her hand. it felt so perfect with chaerin was around for her.

 

 

________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"is everything okay chaerin?", she ask and lying back on the bed with chaerin hugging her to rest. they finish their simple dinner after talking about chaera for a while and now its time for dara to ask about it. she smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter