Chapter 24

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i will go home if you come home with me", she said as she keeps her smile to her wife. it has been almost one week dara had been sleeping in busan and she had been following her since that day. she let dara do everything without being submissive to her and she know things has to be this way for now. not her way.

 

"go back, i dont wanna see your face", dara said to her while piling a few of chaera cloths in her cabinet. she miss them and she kinda miss her daughter a lot too, trying to be deaf as she can while playing with chaera who is sitting on her stomach gives her a lil bit brighter moment. 

 

"mama dont say like that, just tell her get out. dont say like that", chaera voice out while leaning and hugging her tightly. "you cant say like killing or beating like that to mummy, if you wanna beat her, use pillow", chaera add more and this time dara face turn into ice cold.

 

"okay both of you get out now! now! get out you too!", dara suddenly stood up and chasing her out and chaera from the main bedroom. she cant resist but to laugh her head out while carrying chaera and herself out from the bedroom.

 

"now here we are", she said still laughing until mrs park her in law coming.

 

"she chase both of you out?", the old woman said and got chaera pouting and nodding.

 

"its okay, she needs time. anything to eat mom?", she said feeling hungry from driving too long in a road. she earn a wide smile from dara's mother and was prepared nice meal in the late afternoon. eating while keeps on staring to the sea side reminds her how she started to propose dara here in busan infront of her own mother, and she get big yes from her.

 

"you will get indigestion if you think a lot while eating", mrs park said and tap her head while chaera play alone.

 

"i was thinking how can you cook this better mom! daebak!", she said and hide her sadness as she can. she promise to herself before that her marriage will make her matured and will be her own life and issue. but now, it has burden almost everyone.

 

"things will be alright. just give her a bit time..a bit time.", mrs park tell her while sitting beside her.

 

 

_________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i didnt say you can sleep here!", dara and her tempered now seems uncontrollable and is giving her so much headache by kicking her away from the bed. mrs park took chaera with her and believe the two. this two gonna have some peace, romantic, solemnity time alone. but things were different. it was a cat and dog time.

 

"its cold. i wanna sleep here", she said while staring into her wife eyes and who knows maybe in her thought she can find some of dara desired in it. but she find ego and pride.

 

"no! you sleep outside, now! i said now!", dara is ordering her like a dog and it was really beyond her attitude. it was not chaerin style to be ordered around. nobody can ordered her around except the goddess.

 

"i dont want", she stubbornly reply and drop her body into dara's bed again like a statue and stiff her body so that dara cant push her.

 

she is right dara was pushing her away if she didnt be ready for it. she just laugh and lay down there relax while laughing her out as dara cant push her half body away, "im sleeping in my part here beside you not in your part. sleep on your part", she said and playfully boiling dara more.

 

"thick skin", dara said and slap her thigh harder cause her to groan in pain. it was tingling hot and piercing to her fats muscle.

 

a few minutes later it was all quiet since dara let her sleep quietly beside. and she just holding herself not to makes any move. "what do you wanna name our baby?". she ask just to distract the stiffness.

 

"bobby", dara said and she just smile.

 

"nice name", she said

 

.........

 

....."do you regret your doing?", dara said while turning to the side not facing her

 

she felt lonely but she knew she deserve it. she regret it and of course she do, "i do, im sorry", she said and just turn to the right taking a glance of dara's back then back to the ceilling.

 

"did you pay a proper ritual for that?", dara said

 

"i didnt", she replied bravely and she heard a sigh. "i will if you want", she add more and this time she widen her eyes when dara face her and hit her shoulder

 

"not because of me! Do not do good because of me! are you that evil?!", dara gives her a painful punch on her shoulder again while glaring at her.

 

"okay enough thats painful okay", she replied and caught her strongly by the waist and puled her closer to her body under the comforter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter