Chapter 28

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the moment paolo arrive he and fanny were with dara while chaerin is with him. "im happy that i got to see you again", dara said to fanny and the two were just smiling while fanny looks so much in touch. And a bit awkward.

 

"congratulation, i heard you are pregnant", the old woman said and were holding hands with dara just like mother and daughter.

 

"im gonna make you meet my mum and she is really a good person, just like you too", dara compliment as she try to hide not to ask anything from paolo. Confession.

 

"mama where is tim, chloe and ciara?", chaera suddenly butting in and fanny took her to her lap.

 

"they are going to school now. Soon you will be too", fanny said and cuddled chaera. This made dara smile happily.

 

While they were chatting dara cant resist not to eavesdropping a bit on what she, chaerin and paolo were into. and she cant find any mistake there. They were talking about paolo daughter who has turn 16 and were enrolling in university now. 

 

"im proud to hear that. Did she do good at school?", she said and she knew dara is there and she avoid talking about what might stress her pregnant wife. 

 

"yes boss. She is a very talented girl and i know she will do good", paolo said and got her nodding. Feeling proud about it too.

 

That day both of them having some talk about buying new home in itaewon after the two old people go back to their room. And dara agreed with her planning about it. since the family is growing up they need more space and more room for the future if chaera growing up too.

 

_____________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"can we have a wide place for the yard with some trees on top while walking the staircase", dara said and made chaerin frowning. somehow didnt get what is her wife trying to explain.

 

"okay okay slow down. what is it?", she said and putting her fully attention on dara.

 

"i want a lot of trees, and a stair before going up to the main door. okay do you remember how yoon jongshin house looks alike?, i want like that but this will be a lil bit more exotic", dara explain and it got her dizzy already.

 

"okay im gonna look for it", she said and close her phone then lean back closing her eyes", its obvious she had been a lil bit stress safter a few talks with paolo. but she decided to have a new happy life. 

 

what had she been discussing with paolo behind dara will always be thir own secret. for the sake of paolo's daughter and for the sake of thier friendships. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

"i did it", he admit it and ade chaerin frowning with angered and throw a glass of cocktail on the floor.

 

"youre making things harder! bull", she said while brushing her hair then looking at him back with furious.

 

"did anyone saw you?", she ask.

 

"no one boss", he replied and chaerin ask him to take his seat.

 

"if this make you and your wife in distant, i will surrender myself".

 

"ing no. just stay quiet and dont say anything. this will be our secret till death".

 

"im sorry that i have to do it. in my culture we dont kill people unless it is the only way to stop the problems"

 

"i will just pretend i didnt hear anything"

 

"you dont understand boss. you help me and my daughter a lot. you send my daughter to school and provide so many thing for us"

 

"im not a good person too. but my wife change me"

 

end of flashback...

 

_________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter