The End

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

when i thought it always my problem and she must deal with me it always,always, and always becomes her problem and i have to deal with her. last night was really chaos. she kick me off the room and hit me with a vase, luckily fanny was there to stop her and i dont know what have i done. i remember the girls from the bar talking with her and i dont really know what are they talking about.

 

"you gonna be dead lee chaerin!, dont touch me!", she yelled and chaera just look at me with her pity eyes.

 

"we have chaera here, slow down", i said and try to give her a back hug but what happen is, she is kicking my feet harder with her left feet.

 

"argh!", i cant help but release her and groaning in pain with chaera helps.

 

i know its my fault and this morning i got a call from paolo that he fnally find peace and is ready to continue it until he finish it. "what have i done again?!", i said and she stared me with her dazzling glare got me feel goosebumps all over me. since her pregnancy she becomes more spiteful and fierce, hormone i guess..

 

"dont you yell at me!", she said and push me to the floor made me sitting down instantly on the cold floor.

 

a few moments later fanny took chaera and play with her in the cabin along with the other maid. i cant find any way to make up with her besides touching her, i need to touch her just to calm her down and to make sure she feels good. i took a walk to the workers home and told them to please take care of chaera first while i take a moment to talk with dara.

 

"dont worry, go fix it with mrs lee..this cutie pumpkin will stay with me first, right?", fanny said while looking at chaera on her lap.

 

"i dont know how to calm that raccoon", i said and laugh a bit. when she mad she become a raccoon not a rabbit.

 

"mummy what is a racoon?", chaera ask and this made fanny and the others laugh so hard.

 

"i said rabbit baby, stay here first and later we will go for a walk, arrasso?", i kiss her cheeks and forhead while caressing her chubby face. 

 

chaera nod and smile. same goes to the others as i took a cue to find dara.

 

______________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmmph! so you sleep with the girls in the club huh!!!..am i not enough for you! you lee chaerin..".

 

i dont think i can act like a tough woman at all when i remember last night the girls said they feel happy with the famous lee chaerin ing them one by one in the sofa. can i just kill her that stupid rilakkuma. and i wonder where did she go leaving me alone in this house, and well i dont and im not in any mood to see her face.

 

flashback

 

"ahhhhh...hello, ahmmm so y...", the girl said after picking up the call for chaerin in the bar. they were just having fun teasing her when actually they were just sitting in the sofa and having fun with chaerin phone.

 

"owh yes baby..ahmmm im wet..", the other girl said and it made her blood boiling and throw the phone on the floor.

 

chaerin stood up and take the phone with her then go home.

 

when she step inside a small vase almost hit her head and it awakes fanny and the rest from dara scream. it was just a tease from the girls in a bar but dara took it seriously. the whole night chaerin sleep in the couch and she lock the door not letting her hubby in. 

 

end of flashback

 

a few minutes when i look down to the yard i saw chaera was playing with fanny in the small park we have but i didnt see chaerin anyhwere. when i heard the door was open i turn to look at it and saw her coming inside, she was smiling and i must hold myself not to smile and let her know how mad am i at her deeds.

 

"can we talk now?", she said and lock the door.

 

"get out before i kill you", i tell her but she just let out a small chuckle and step closer.

 

"im sorry i was out without telling you and chaera and im sorry if there is something else that i didnt know happen behind me", she explain and hold my hands with her beautiful puppy eyes.

 

"you sleep with someone last night, dont you?", i said while shoving her hands away. i feel touch with her soft voice and patience now but she is wrong and i need to tell her she is cheating behind me. 

 

she frown and step more closer, taking me by the waist. "stay away from me! i hate you now dont touch me!", she was taken aback by my words but not letting me go. she frown and just stared down at me.

 

"what?", she said and winch a bit when i hit her chest and neck.

 

"you those last night and dont you dared acting infront of me!", i burst out in tears and slap her face harder. i guess its too strong, it made her head turn to the side. but still she is not letting me go.

 

"whom did i ?! who told you that?!", she suddenly yelled back at me and got me shaking from her loud manly voice. she looks angry too and stared to my eyes deeply. 

 

her gaze slowly soften but not mine. im not afraid of you lee chaerin. "im sorry", she said and pulled me for a tight hug, there is no way i can fight her with our size but im not yet done with this since she is denying it.

 

"sorry my foot, you cheat on me and love me like you never hurt me before. feels good huh chaerin", i say it straight to her neck but she didnt say anything. she broke the hug and hold me by the waist, her hands goes up to my face and i tried to avoid her but she is holding into me tightly. her eyes is everything, i cant look at it. she looks so sincere and i dont know why.

 

"i didnt anyone at the bar. i didnt shove in anyone's in there. i went there to drink and to relax. they were teasing you and just joking. dont you trust me?", she explain and hold into my face.

 

"i dont know what are you talking about. i hate you", i said and push her away. 

 

she came closer and hug me from behind. holding me down while i feel her kisses on my neck, "i didnt wifey, trust me. i was home after you call me. it wasnt that long after i reach home. you are so sensitive nowda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter