Chapter 14

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"well lets see what we have here", she walk back and forth calmly while eating her peanuts. yesterday enough to make her smile alone, she still remember how that soft lips her mounds making her wet and arousing. How she touch that back skin on chaerin and how she manage to turn her on got her needy.

 

"awww God i need her", she murmured alone while hugging herself. She can feel how graceful chaerin is to woman and she know by the way chaerin do her, she is a very good person. Not even seungri touch her that way. She took a seat and was thinking how would she meet chaerin again, she sure there will be another big fight if she do.

 

But she just cant give up. Feeling desperate alone she had turn off seungri calls so many times, she rather touching herself than being with anyone for now. She walk to the bathroom and took her bath just to calm her hormones. But what happened is different, her brain. Her mind cant stop fantasizing chaerin devouring her against the glass wall.

 

She started touching herself, ing while thinking chaerin was there with her. It was normal but her desired for chaerin was wrong. It was wrong. Her finger rubbing her hard alone while the shower bathing her juicy down. She poking her entrance while remembering how chaerin and eating her .

 

Suddenly she got a plan how to meet chaerin again, she must not give up she think and the only places she can go and meet chaerin is at evening at the studio. She know sometimes chaerin didnt stay late but she sure sometimes chaerin came. Everything that she need now is to take dara place, she dont mind having to take care of chaera.

 

She even think, "i dont mind to be your second choices, just be with me ahmmm", she moan and thats what worthy and matter for her though. She know its impossible for chaerin to love her, but chaerin touches and presence is enough for her sake. She realise how chaerin change her to be a good girl and also a bad girl.

 

She know after a few days, chaerin would be home from vacation and she just take it as a time for healing. the moment she saw dara tears at the studio she felt the victory that she never imagined would makes her happy. she no longer hesitate to back off, either its dara or her. its all about compettition in her opinion.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"chaera baby, are you happy?", she ask chaera her daughter who seems the only one who doesnt ignore her since her own wife is ignoring her. dara might be smiling widely and do her responsibility well but she knew, chaerin knew her better.

 

"yes mummy", the little one answered her while looking around to the beach side. they gonna have their dinner at where chaerin said and she keeps glancing to the right looking at dara but what she got is just a blank stare. with chaera on the stroller and she incharge on pushing it. she hope this vacation going to be a healing moment for both of them.

 

she admit her fault and she knew and realise what had she done but she cant resist on assuming dara would never be mad at it. the wind and the sea breeze felt so perfect and romantic but things just so different than what she planned. she try to hold her hand but what happened is dara tried to take it away.

 

taking their seat at one of the solemn place some musician came and entertain them. it was all chaerin planned and she got to see dara smiling and chaera got to see a new world too. "we wish your family always in a good health, always in a loving arms and love wont be defeated", that words from the late 40s singer got dara touched somehow.

 

"what should we have here?", chaerin said and now were looking at dara and wait for the answer.

 

"lets try mexican food", dara answered her and look at chaera. Thinking what is the best food for their daughter.

 

"chaerin, do they have kids meal here?", dara ask her again.

 

"of course they have..its a tourist spot", she answered and taking some time to order the food.

 

Once in a while she tried to talk but what she get is a moody dara. She felt lonely and discourage but she know its her fault and it takes time. They were eating quietly and chaera who keeps munching and talking about some random stuffs got them laughing somehow. 

 

They decided to let chaera roam around nearby, and went to the sand and having fun alone while monitoring it. "chaera lets eat more baby", dara call but it seems like chaera alreadg full.

 

"she had enough i think, let it be", she said and dara look at her then look away.

 

"you know what, if you wanna talks about it again i just wanna say, i dont wanna talk about it", dara suddenly say it.

 

"im sorry", she just wipe after done eating. Same goes to dara. "next", she add more while talking to the waiter. Asking for dessert 

 

"there will be no way we can just be quiet dara. Tell me what do you want me to do?", she said to dara her wife.

 

"what i want? I dont know. You never listen to me carefully nor taking anything slow with our lives", dara said and drink her wine.

 

"you are so hard to understand. I do this for us, this vacation and our home in LA is for us. To make you happy", she said and trying not to be mad.

 

"im so hard to be understood? Then why are you marrying me?", dara slowly getting mad n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter