Chapter 13

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i receive a message from cherry, she told me to come at the studio to ask for forgiveness. but i tried to contact chaerin and tell her that i would come but i just cant reach her. I dont want to come without informing her though for i know how her tempered is.

 

I told paolo to drive me there and needs fanny to have fully attention on chaera. Right before i leave chaera was already sleeping and i told paolo to carry chaera to her bed. And i promise im going to be back after a short while.

 

But What had i saw with paolo right infront of my eyes now hurt me a lot than what can i imagine. The wind that blows and the sound of the dream catcher on top of my head seems to understand how broken am i now. That girl. Cherry was almost half with chaerin devouring her right infront of me.

 

Am i seeing my chaerin that i know or am i seeing a beast that i never know?. She looks pale and were her dry lips while her blouse were half loosen. What else can i say if action prove it right. This is my first time in my life i feel like killing someone, cherry smile and smirk got me burning but why cant i move?

 

She is smiling proudly because chaerin acknowledge her now? Or because she felt her dignity and pride is back now?. I cant help but duck my head and i saw paolo leave. This is so embarassing. How could this happen to me after all this time.

 

It something that hurt me all over, and got my tongue cut off. She came to chaerin and kiss her cheeks lightly then leave while smirking at me. Who is the flings and who is the wife in here? "see you again", she said and whats wrong with me? Why cant i say anything?. 

 

When the door was locked. The dream catcher sounds were off i realise how my tears had soaked my face. She came to me and hug me tightly but why can i smell different perfume on her blouse, i just cant. "dont touch me", i tell her and she just dont listen to me and hugs me tightly.

 

Gathered all my strength i push her tummy away and she broke off the hug. "so this is what youre doing behind me?", i ask her and look up to her face. She is crying in silent and why is she crying? Who has been cheat here actually? Its me! You cheat on me lee chaerin damn it!!!.

 

"i didnt mean it..forgive me", she said and duck her head. 

 

What else can i say? She ask for forgiveness and what should i do? Ask for divorce?. We made a vow we would be loyal and honest and kind to each other! What does it all mean?!. 

 

"please say something dara..im sorry, it just a mistake. I never cheat on you. She came and..", she stop talking when i look up to her. Her eyes were red and none of us were screaming but im sure she know how angry am i now.

 

"she came ask for it and you give it". I said i cant say anything anymore. I never saw this side of chaerin or she never tells more about her. Im lost.

 

"you never love me..if you love me you wouldnt have touch her", i barely cant speak from crying so hard because of her stupidity.

 

"no no dara..i love you and it always you..you know how much i love you right?. Please..im sorry baby", she cried and came closer to hug me. I cant hug you back chaerin. Im sorry.

 

"you such an idiot chaerin, damn you", i tell her and just stood up there like a statue with her tight hug. 

 

I broke the tight hug and push her away, "dara wait", she called me and i guess i need time to be alone now, "leave me alone", i said and look on the floor. I cant look at her face now. What she done disgust me too much.

 

Walking out crying and sobbing i saw paolo waiting for me there. "home now", i told him and he just get into the car faster, i cant hold my sadness anymore but cried louder as i can. Letting all my ego flew and i no longer felt ashamed at paolo. I just cant find any way to be happy now.

 

Am i not enough?. Thats what i want to know.

 

I saw chaerin car behind us and i know she will continue pleading again like a stupid man at me. Arrive at home i wipe my tears and walk upstairs to chaera room and lock it. I saw chaera still sleeping and i realise fanny was sitting on the sofa and saw me crying she came closer and hug me.

 

"what happen mrs lee?", she ask worriedly and for now i miss my mother.

 

We heard chaerin knocking on the door and not stoping. I stood up and open the door. She look at me and look at fanny. Telling fanny to leave. I walk to the master bedroom and she came with me. "please talk to me..", she said and hold my wrist. 

 

"i said dont touch me!", i yelled at her and push her away.

 

She went speechless and she know whats her fault. She has feed her beast mode and she deserve all of this . Im not gonna ask divorce from her like what drama teach me, im her wife, i promise to love her even to her flaws but what had happened now bull me.

 

"hit me", she said and look at me. 

 

"you had h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter