Chapter 15

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the moment i wake up i find her legs on my waist and her arms on my chest. she is sleeping soundly and im glad that she still didnt forget that im always here. it was 8 in the morning and and i saw chaera still sleeping. taking a moment to rest for a while and mesmerize this silence i realise how fast my life is. pulling up the comforter and caress her back i dont know why its breaking me to listen to her confession yesterday.

 

She stirr up a bit and i can see she is awake and i just pretend to sleep again. I feel her body separate from me a bit and hugging me back. I wonder if she went back to sleep but her breathing shows she isnt sleeping. "good morning", i decided to greet her. She look up to me and pull her body away. She is cold and not answering me and i dont know how long my patient is.

 

"sorry", i said when i feel a pillow covering me down there. Its normal for me to be this way and i didnt mean to offend her. Im not a maniac. She was about to step down when i pulled her closer and pinned her to the bed. "im not in a mood!", she yelled a bit and tried to kick me with her knee. She looks still beautiful even without make up and she is not getting older to me.

 

"just a hug, can i?", i ask her and tried not to kiss her lips before i get a slap. She looks up to me and i can feel she stops fighting, she is so tiny and i dont want to hurt her. Feeling my body press down to her and how soft her skin is got me calm.

 

I just nod and release her both hands with a caress while kissing her forhead. I feel her when i slip my both arms to her waist to pull her closer, "i miss you", i tell her honestly and just a hug. I snuggled to her neck and rest my head there, her breathing is calm and its hard for me not to kiss that small perky . But i didnt do it. 

 

"i miss you too", she say it and i heard it right and i know it she always does. I didnt say anything and just stay like that until i can feel her both hands hugging me back. This is what marriage is, i will never get someone like her again. Even with my flaws i wont let her go. I know its selfish but God made her for me. Only for me. 

 

I nibbled on her neck softly to her cheeks until i met her stares. She is still unhappy and i dont blame her. And i guess she dont know how needy am i from last night till this morning for her, her legs spreading for me and hugging me only to my back, she wouldnt know. When i lean down and breaking my promise not to kiss her she look to the left. "chaera will wake up soon", she said and push my shoulder softly.

 

I would never resist that soft pushes for my own desired. I release her and drop my back on the bed, just looking at her walking up. Sighing, heavy breathing, and discourage is what i feel. But i remember how much she loves me makes me patience and about tuna fishing that would be fun. I heard chaera is awake made me stood up too.

 

"awww baby chaera is awake", i said and took it before dara. There is so much way to please her and it doesnt mean i dont love my daughter. She just look at me for a second and do chaera milk. 

 

I bath the baby, feed her, play with her, turn on the cartoon, cuddled her and do everything before dara. Somehow i caught her smiling and thats enough for me, "chaera mummy gonna bath now and later we will visit tuna okay?", i said and i want a hi5 from her and she gave me. "i love you, wait okay?", i said and kiss her forhead.

 

I caught her brushing her teeth in a sink and i stop. She look at me through the mirror and look away again, no matter what i always sees that love. Maybe my love is not that stronger than her love, but i want her God. She is for me. Taking a quick step, i kiss her slender neck for 2 second and rush inside before her glare. And "asdfghjkl!", she said and i dont know that, what language is that?.

 

While bathing i almost got heart attack after almost 10 minutes inside she in. "you tooks so long", she said and look away.

 

"im bathing thats why", i replied sarcastically. 

 

"whats with your tone?", she said and look at me coldly.

 

I said im bathing dara. Im taking my bath", i said and rubbing my body trying to with a soft tone. When actually i dont want to fight her.

 

She look at me and accidentally looking down at my thing. I saw her gulping and i didnt mean it though, she is my wife and am i not allowed to have wet dreams at this age?

 

"cant you do it a bit faster?i wanna shower too", she said and look away while undressing herself. 

 

"you can use the bathtub first", i said and . Its true im needy and i want her but it doesnt mean i am a beast.

 

"fine", she said and i think i regret teasing her. She slwwly getting infront of me while pulling down her pajama's and her shirt. Now just with undergarments and i can feel my heartbeat is increasing and why this water felt so hot, she turn around and unclasp her bra and put it aside. Then pulling down her underwear revealing her well shaved private part.

 

Her white flawless skin is walking to me without even looking at me. She would be double mad at me if i touch her now,"move", she ordered me and how can i move, im not done yet. She came closer and look at me up and down, "im not yet done baby, why are you so rude?", i said and give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter