Chapter 3

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"please go with me to LA dara..i dont want to argue okay and you know i would do everything so that you can be happy with me", she fold her arms and just look at me. chaera is now sleeping and its not good if we argue infront of the baby. i know she is slowly getting angry now and she is a type who easily provoked by anything. sensitive.

 

"please..okay?", i said and can i likely say begging her?. i could be a beggar just for her. just for this beauty infront of me. when i tried to move forward and hold her arms she move away and i know she is not in a good mood now.

 

"please chaerin can we not discuss about this anymore?, i already told you that i prefer korea right?, even before you marry me and such thing", she frown and walk to chaera room.

 

i follow her there and stop at the doorstep, just staring at her fixing chaera'a comforter. she walk to the master bedroom and i follow her there, i really want her to go with me to LA though and i need her so bad. "dara please hmm?..", she turn around and sit on the bed. looking up to meand this time glaring at me.

 

"stop forcing me..", she said and more like a whine to me. she looks stress and i dont know what to say anymore. she got me losing my mind too and ive been trying this plan since we are in YG before.

 

"im not forcing you but atleast do your responsibilities as a wife to me", i said and her face changing into something cold.

 

"are you on drugs?", she replied and i know this gonna be a bit fight for tonight.

 

"yes i am on drugs and i think i have to use my authority here, we will move to LA in about a week. after i came back from LA we will and you with chaera must follow me". i think i just lost my patient this time.

 

"so you re going for this huh lee chaerin?", she stood up and hit my arms a bit harder then walk out, "im not going, chaera and me will stay here". she add more.

 

"you and chaera will go with me!", i said and raised my voice a bit just enough for her to heard it. she turn around and again punching me on the arms and walk out. she is mad but i have my reason too.

 

i walk slowly and saw her there in  wardrobe station stripping off and ready to take her bath. she caught me looking at her and her eyes looks a bit teary, "dont talk with me!", she said and throw her pajamas at me. 

 

"im sorry i didnt mean it dara..", i said and she just cover herself with a towel and move to the bathroom. 

 

"stop it, i hate you..", she slam the door a bit louder and i just took the pajamas and put it on the table.

 

i wait for her for about 40 minutes and she still inside, i bet she is having a warm bath to ease her stress. walking to chaera room i find her there messying her comforter again. it made me smile somehow at how actve she is. She is the best gift ever dara gave me.

 

Fixing the baby and her comforter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter