Chapter 2

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"mummy why aren't you living with us?", looking at chaera like this on chaerin laps and talking maturedly really made my day. I know how sad it is when chaerin only be home every 3 months or atleast 2 months. I was waiting for her and wondered what would she tell our daughter.

 

I can see that beautiful face and tough character of her was a bit shaken by the question somehow. "mummy was preparing the place for chaera and mama, one day we will move to that place, sooner..", she said and were looking at me while kissing and hugging our daughter

 

I already told her that i dont like LA and that i prefer korea but here she is proceeding the plan. She got me sighing and acting deaf, i know she is staring at me now and i already told her i want korea not LA. "mummy my birthday is coming and what if you going to be busy again?", yes chaera push it.

 

i caught her there smiling and letting chaera playing with her long hair, "i will always have time for that baby..", she answered and whatever lee chaerin is, no matter how busy she is, tired, workaholic or in a rush. She always have her best time with us. 

 

"mama can we go to grandpa for my birthday?", this time she ask me and i know she love chaerin's father a lot. I gave her a nod and exchange a smile with chaerin. "do you miss grandpa lee?", chaerin said and its cute when she snuggle that way to chaerin broad shoulder. 

 

"dae mummy". 

 

Looking at the time i guess we had spend an hour in Youngbae grilled restaurant. Everytime chaerin is here one thing that i love about her is, she never forget the most important event in our life ever. She put a peice of meat onto while cuddling the little chaera. 

 

"mummy can i go there?", i wonder where is my daughter pointing at. And there is youngbae daughter playing with hyorin.

 

"sure..but dont go far", she said and put her down.

 

"what would you give her this time?", i speak to her and it just about what she gonna give to chaera as a gift.

 

She stood up and take a seat beside me. Putting her right arms around me and sighing with a smile. "maybe just some normal stuffs for her age", she said and rub her palms on my back.

 

Looking at chaera there while she is here staying with me is what i need actually, but what would makes me if i become demanding on her. "you looks a bit thin", she said and took my hands and hold it.

 

"im always like this anyway, you should be home a lot..", i said and caught her eyes looking at me. She lean a bit and kiss me on my nose then hug me closer. its hard to read her sometimes and its not that hard to deal with her simetimes.

 

"you looks very beautiful last night", she whispered and i feel her lips on my neck, she really love to tease a lot. She separate when i palm her chest and we just need to control ourselves when we are in public anyway.

 

"about that LA thing, have you think about that?", she said and i dont know what to say, for what i want to say is a no word. She look down at me and smile when i caress her neck a bit.

 

"do not lure me with anyway", she blurt it out and i really hate it sometimes how honest she can be. She smile and kiss me on the forhead when i look up to her and gave her a small glare.

 

"i dont want chaerin..would you please considered my feelings just for this..i cant live without korean taste", i tell her and once in a while taking a peek on chaera and she does too.

 

"LA is good dara..all my work is there you know and i can spend my whole time with you and chaera there..im tired of missing both of you there alone, can you please go with me?", she said and can i say it more like a plead?.

 

"you know what chaerin..", i look down to our hands and i know she is following my every steps, "you know that i give and has gave you everything right?, my heart, my all, my life and even my breathe, i gave it to you..and i want you to please considered my plead also..To be honest i want you to stay in Korea", i said and she look at me and sighing.

 

"of course i miss you too.. A lot you know, i always miss you and want you as your wife, and even though you rarely spending your time with me i do understand you..when you just home to make me pregnant i do understand you..but please just this chaerin". 

 

She look at me and just trying to read my eyes, of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter