Chapter 25

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

now dara learned to love and to trust her again and if chaerin is not matured enough then she have to be matured. despite the that they have from the start she knew chaerin can be matured than her too. it just different stages from her. 

 

"our things will be here within a months, wanna buy something you want?", chaerin said as she put some bag on the floor. and they gonna live in seoul for real now, the house they have from the start not gonna be lonely anymore. 

 

"we will decide on it later", she replied and open the curtain. she look down and saw some workers that she never seen were plowing the fields.

 

"i just hire them to refresh the garden", chaerin explain before she started asking.

 

"how about fanny and the rest in LA?", she felt concern about the peruvian fammily which had been working with chaerin for such a long time and yet now felt abandoned.

 

"you want them to come?", chaerin ask her while drawing closer just staring down at her. it got her a bit lost knowing what is wrong with her mind. she is being unprofesional. 

 

"if you can do good things again to them i think you shouldnt just have leave them like that", she replied and lower her voice a bit.

 

"well maybe i can take fanny and paolo but the rest i think, i think im gonna find them job there", chaerin said and smile to her.

 

she smile softly as she feel her waist were being wrap again and pulled softly into the latter embrace, "fanny needs to help you a lot in your pregnancy too", chaerin said and it got her blushing a bit by the way that stare staring at her.

 

"i hope its a boy, i wanna name him bobby", she said and circled her arms into chaerin shoulder for a hug.

 

they stay like that for a few minutes, hugging and feel each other embrace until chaera came and hug their legs made them separate. she keeps her smile still as she saw chaerin carrying up chaera in her arms and went to the bedroom. chaerin can be lovely and can be dangerous too in her sight. but she never met the scary sight of chaerin yet. or it will never happen.

 

"im gonna bath her now, clean yourself too", she heard her say and she just hum as she pick up some cloths that were drop on the floor.

 

just when she was about to give up, chaerin gives her hope and she felt so weak and at the same time strenghthen. she gonna put her hopes and trust again this time but some guilty feelings kills her. that night they didnt cook and chaerin didnt cook anything but having some take away foods. she can see how tired she is and how tired chaerin can be too.

 

after the dinner she just stay there beside chaera as chaerin putting their daughter to sleep. she just stare at them and lean her back on the tiny bed while smiling to chaerin once in a while, she keeps on wondering about how would chaerin be when she had done her limit. many things run inside her mind but never she wanna be separate from her.

 

a few minutes as the youngest one slowly drifting away to sleep she finds out how much chaera looks so much like chaerin. the bond is too strong, no way she can let this family go or let herself went away from chaerin. "im tired", she heard chaerin murmured as they walk back to their own room. "we must add one more room or should they share it later?", chaerin ask.

 

"let them share", she replied and take the latter hands while walking to the room. " your pajama", she said and get a frown from chaerin.

 

"im tired", chaerin said and she chuckled.

 

"ert thats not what i mean", she said as she do it and let her lay down.

 

she is giving her a massage while laughing her head out on chaerin's back. "you should have said its a massage", chaerin said and laughing together with her.

 

"your mind is too dirty", she replied and slap her back.

 

"well i miss it where you take in charge", chaerin words lighten up the situation again.

 

"shut up", she talk back and squezze the tight muscle that she hold into. it was an evening full with jokes.

 

only their laughter can be heard and finally chaerin loud snore.

 

_____________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"im gonna call later", she said and gives her a warm hug before walking out to her car. this time dara and chaera need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter