Chapter 19

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for one day she waited patiently outside the prosecutors office and with bom who keeps walking back and forth asking for consideration to meet chaerin but was not allowed. the media, internet, fans, and any sns connection was cut off for a moment. the news were spread about lee chaerin killing someone, some keeps holding on and some letting them go.

 

she cant cry anymore, her body felt tired and how she worried about chaera at home and with chaerin condition now drain her. "darong go home now, i will take care of this", bom trying to persuade her but failed. her worried about chaerin was not ordinary, she stop eating and even taking any beverage to wet .

 

when the door was open bom rush to the main door and have some talks, leaving dara stood up like a lost lady at the corner. she tried to look for chaerin but failed. no visitors nor lawyer were allowed to visit for tht day. "come tomorrow morning so we can discuss about this", coldly an early 40s old man said leaving park bom speechless.

 

"since both arent american citizen and we have no right to proceed this case i suggest we give it to the korean government", the other one said and t worried dara more. she worried about chaerin lives, their lives. "she stay quiet and we didnt get anything from her, so come tormorrow and lets fix it", he said and leave bom nodding.

 

"how about chaerin bom?", with a tired face she ask when the mens were leaving.

 

"we cant do anyting for now, lets comeback tomorrow, dont worry im gonna do my best", the latter said

 

she ends up bursting out in tears and crying again. they hug each other and they never knew this will happen.

 

_______

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she remain silent and not even one words came out from . she decided not to say anthing and she sure this day the police would hand the evidence to the prosecutor office and she had no choice, but she had right to remain silent. she heard them saying she would be transfered to the korean law and she ready for it.

 

"i didnt kill her", is what she say over and over again and not anymore adding any words. she gulp when the door open and revealed bom coming. Today is the day where the government going to transfer the case and hand it over to korea. She just sit there alone and look away. 

 

"now lets talk", bom said and sit closer to her side while holding her hands.

 

"i didnt kill her", she replied coldly and let bom hold her hands tightly.

 

"i know you didnt and i trust you. We know each other for more than 10 years but lets listen to each other okay?", the latter said.

 

She look at the bag with cloths on top of the table and now she remember dara, she mad at herself and hate everything that happen. she sigh heavily and hit the table louder. Kicking it away madly and brushing her hair roughly, she remain silent on the floor holding her head and crying.

 

"chaerin", bom said and cried together with her 

 

There were no sounds of her tears but the later know how this situation breaking each of the married couple. "how is she?", she said and get up slowly.

 

"dont ask me that", bom said and take a walk outside ready to have any explanation from the prosecutor. While she clean herself.

 

She move to the comfortable room and looking at the bag where dara put her cloths, toothbrush, toothpaste and etc. She felt sad and she knew she had burden dara too much this time. She at herself in the mirror and onky ends up shooking her head.

 

Taking a quick bath she dress formally and neatly. She cant help herself but miss her wife after a day without dara voice and presence feels weird for her. The scent that she can smell from her cloths reminds her of dara. She walk out and look for bom and ask help if she can contact dara. But bom wasnt found.

 

Tying her hair up she waited for bom and not before she take her seat she saw dara her wife standing at the door with another paper bag. She felt shock but her longing heart search for dara more. She just just stood up there freezing until dara came and hug her tightly. Crying and sobbing without any words.

 

She hug her back tightly and kiss her head dearly, "im sorry..so sorry dara", she whispered and hug her wife tightly to her embrace.

 

"what have you done?", dara said while buried her head on her neck.

 

"i didnt kill her trust me dara", she said and broke the hug wiping her wife tears away. Dara teary eyes broke her heart and how she felt her shivered kills her.

 

"i know you didnt", dara said and the only thing she can do is to pull her only half back to her embrace, calming her and secured her.

 

"trust me things will be fine dara.. I love you and i wont leave you..i love you", she whispered and caress her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter