Chapter 26

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"say something..i know you are mad", ive tried to plead her since yesterday. And hell to that victory, he really knows when to cause me any trouble. And i didnt know he had love cherry for so long, i cant turn back the time. Im just a human.

 

When i look at dara there she is still washing the dishes early in the morning. I tried to touch her last night and we do make love even though she didnt say anything about seungri. But still she is not saying anything, i know she is mad when she turns to be so quiet.

 

Ive done anything to please her but she remain quiet. She is not numb when i touch her but she is not saying any words at all. When i saw chaera back to the living room i try to approach her but her voice startle me a bit, "chaera finnish your fruits!", she said a bit fierce.

 

"chaera comeback..", i said and help her doing the house core a bit while faking a cough. She did startle me. She let me doing anything and blocking her way but still not even talking with me.

 

"your phone is ringing", she said and at least she speak to me. And i didnt notice my own phone ringtone now.

 

"dae dae...", i answer her happily while taking the call.

 

"chaerin speaking", it was about fanny and paolo passport affair and i didnt know korea can be this strict mentioning about the two peruvian backgrounds.

 

Taking a step i leave dara for a moment there and walk outside to the park with chaera pleading to come along so i bring her. "i will talk with paolo later", i said and carry chaera while we stop outside. I cant understand why paolo resist my order this time and also im thankful fanny is doing well.

 

"uncle paolo will come?", chaera said and hug me by the neck.

 

I can onky humm and wondering about this. Just when i tried to play with chaera the gate were open and i saw the security inviting bom and deuk in. "this early in the morning? Really this two", sighing and smiling at the same time.

 

"awww cutie looks so big now..", bom said and i invite them to come in since its getting cold outside now. To be honest they both looks good together.

 

"long time no see and youre looking good now", he said while we walk inside.

 

"thank you oppa, everything is in control", i said and gives him a bit respect. This two really helps me a lot.

 

When we settle in dara quickly foaming a beautiful smile, but not to me. But to bom and deuk. They were hugging each other and chit chatting. Except me and deuk slowly feels the lonliness, the two were in the kitchen while preparing some drinks and foods while we just starting the conversation.

 

"actually we have something to tell you and thats the reason why we came here", he said and got me a bit nervous.

 

"say it", i know im a bit straight forward now, but i cant help it.

 

He looks around and stop when bom and dara came back laughing about something that we dont know what. He stop talking but then wiping his sweaty hands on his jeans, "i have my right to know continue" dara suddenly say it and he looks more nervous.

 

Bom just nod and we continue it by sitting together with chaera dancing to some songs. "they find some inca symbolic words on her wrist", he said and took out his phone. Bom were just nodding and crossing her legs leaving me and dara trying to find what is that.

 

"it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter