Chapter 7

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"baby dara", i call her name and now remember something. she turn to the left and look at me while hugging chaera on her lap.

 

"do you remember the young girl we met a few weeks ago in seoul hypermall?", i said and her pretty face urge me to kiss her in a lips. but then chaera saw me and she frown, "i love you", i said to the baby and still i saw a frown there. i know and since that afternoon the baby had look at me a bit weird and she looks a bit uncomfy towards me then dara.

 

"yes and she did come to pay, whats wrong?", she said and chuckling a bit looking at chaera face.

 

"she is one of our model and she looks had done so well in the previous. Sofia kim", i said and got chaera still looking at me while resting on dara chest. 

 

"oh really?, wow", she said and move a bit from my embrace when i take a hold on chaera.

 

"yeah, she looks talented. can i have baby chaera here?", i said and i know time will heals. chaera soon will be good to me not just like a season drops.

 

dara hand me chaera and she is so heavy as usual and i kinda pity dara too for this, when i post a joke she laugh and i can see dara walk away and i know what she meant. "do you love me or mama dara?", i ask and all that i got as usual dara, dara, dara. she likes dara than me. it got me sighing but well i understand.

 

"shall we dance?", i said and carry my tiny princess in my embrace while kissing her cheeks and dance on the floor. she is laughing and thank God she is not frowning at me anymore. i saw dara winking at me and giving me her thumbs up, like how i take dara's heart before im gonna make chaera love me too. "mummy lets play a cow", she said and here goes my back my goodness.

 

for about 1 hour she didnt ask for dara and i guess my back is hurting so much now. she really love it and i understand she might be lonely and its breaking me if my daughter is lonely. she giggled cutely when i carry her on my shoulder and ran upstairs following dara from behind. "fanny did you give her vitamin today?", i turn and look at the nanny.

 

"im gonna incharge on chaera medicine from now on", dara said and this dara can be a possesive woman sometimes. i can only smile to the older woman and move my shoulder making chaera laugh. heading to the bedroom together with dara after dinner and we had enough play i think its time for her to sleep.

 

placing her in a bed after brushing teeth together with her i feel like i atleast have done my part as her parents. "wait here mummy will be back", i said and i saw dara just stood up there smiling alone. As usual i want privacy, protection and security before sleeping.

 

"rico dont forget to have a double check on every entrance and also the backyard gate. Goodnight all", i said at the balcony and the old man just nodding and went outside. 

 

"mummy", chaera is calling me and this is what i want, i want her to be fond of me not just with dara.

 

"yes baby lets wash and then we can go to bed and do you want me to tell you a story or how?", i said and she wash with dara help and drying herself with a tissue there. She really looks a lot like me but why cant she like me just how she like dara. Thats sad.

 

Once in a while i saw dara walking out and i know she understand my plan here. "carry me mummy", she plead and its my pleasure to do it princess. She came closer and hug me tightly by the neck and her chubby cheeks were touching my head feels so good. I went to her wooden bed together with her and she look at me.

 

"tell me a story", she speak and i cant help but cuddled her to my chest and lying down there on a baby crib while telling some lame story that i create out from nowhere. I saw dara there stood up near the door and just holding her laugh listening to my bunny story. It was a y story turns out to be a kid story.

 

When im done just in the middle of the story i look at her and hug her tightly, "do you love mama dara or mummy chaerin?", i said and i just want my own daughter to tell me that she love me. She look at me and yawning, "mama dara", she answered and how my God can i deal with this. This is sadden me.

 

I cant help but sigh and change the topic my continueing the story, it kinda embarass me too with dara looking at what happened. I feel her coming closer when chaera had fall asleep on my embrace. I turn a bit and look at her face with a very unhappy reaction. But she just laugh softly.

 

Giving chaera a last tight hug, kissing her forhead and release the baby softly i see dara laughing. "who am i?", i ask her and she just smiling hugging me from behind.

 

"you are chaera mother", she said and laughing.

 

"its not funny dara", i said and i can feel her lips on my back.

 

"i know its not funny but stop asking her that, are you trying to compete with me?i bore her for 9 months", she speak and giggled on my back.

 

"fine you win..both of you just dont need me", i said and pretend to be sulking. She tighten her hug on my tummy and i can feel her naughty hands caressing my abs there.

 

"of course we need you and we love you, just spend more times with us honey", she said and she sound very serious now.

 

When i turn back she lean for a simple kiss and she smile when took her hand and kiss it, "im just joking..", i said and she nod telling me she get that. Not before w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter